#1 defense?

bullgator

Based on those stats, it still looks like UGA has the best defense. Lowest yards per play, fewest TDS. The overall yards and YPG are skewed by the total number of plays vs Wisky.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Based on those stats, it still looks like UGA has the best defense. Lowest yards per play, fewest TDS. The overall yards and YPG are skewed by the total number of plays vs Wisky.
I figured this would come out. They have less plays because the defense is THAT good. I do agree the dawgs are the best defense even though the overall stats say different. I said early on in the season they could allow less than 100 points and they did that in the regular season.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
It will be nice to see Auburn and OSU return to normal. For the chatrooms sake of course
No worries. We’ll be back to normal next year. This is a stacked team. With the hiring of jim knowles I expect the defense to be much improved. I’m not sure how Day will improve the #1 offense in the nation but I’m sure he will:biggrin3:

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Yards don't matter IMO.

TDs matter.

UGA gave up 14 TDs.

The next closest team, TX A&M, gave up 21.

Michigan gave up 24.
Cincinnati gave up24.
Bama gave up 31.
You don’t even watch college football. facepalm:

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
You don’t even watch college football. facepalm:
I do. And Wisconsin is 9-4 and played Arizona in a bowl.

Dawgs are in the playoffs. I’ll take our Defense all day long.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Wait. I thought you were in the woods when college football was on?
There’s this thing called, cell phones. And blue tooth. My Walker game ears even sync to my phone. Can you imagine that? You should see my cell cam!