#1 defense?

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
No worries. We’ll be back to normal next year. This is a stacked team. With the hiring of jim knowles I expect the defense to be much improved. I’m not sure how Day will improve the #1 offense in the nation but I’m sure he will:biggrin3:
But an he improve his beard dye game? I think that game is at. It's peak. So black it's purple ?.

greendawg

UGA led the country in scoring defense and point differential. That means the Dawgs had to kickoff to the other team a lot, which led to the other team go to run more plays, but UGA allowed less yards per play than Wisconsin. Less yards per play plus less points per game allowed means UGA had the #1 defense.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
UGA led the country in scoring defense and point differential. That means the Dawgs had to kickoff to the other team a lot, which led to the other team go to run more plays, but UGA allowed less yards per play than Wisconsin. Less yards per play plus less points per game allowed means UGA had the #1 defense.
Spin it however you like. What led to more plays was sustained drives. I still think the dawgs D was the best in the country. Let’s hope their good enough to stop the Michigan offense. I DO NOT want hairbawl to win this game.

Hunter922

#1 or not it's time for Georgia to step up or shut up. Couldn't care less what happened before the SEC championship game. Coaches better coach and players better play or they can hang that East banner and that's all... Again.

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
There’s this thing called, cell phones. And blue tooth. My Walker game ears even sync to my phone. Can you imagine that? You should see my cell cam!
Must just work on incoming signals unless the dawgs are ahead then it lets you post

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Must just work on incoming signals unless the dawgs are ahead then it lets you post
Says the guy that forgets when his team is playing when they happen to be losing to GA State.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Sooooo
just wondering........
what else do y’all got going on in your lives. ???

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Just a side note. The defense may not be #1 or the best quarterback. Some how they made it. GO DAWGS.
REMEMBER one day your team may make it. Don’t wonder why you don’t get well congrats!
The best thing there is in Sports ? is sportsmanship !
In the playoff for the NC may the best team win.