10RC vs Bammer

bullgator

Bryce Young has not impressed me at all. Anyone with that much talent around him should look like a pro.

MCBUCK

They have the capability of playing for 2 or 3 quarters with a lot of teams...they just don’t have the depth. They can’t afford a single injury and of an opponent has enough depth and gasses them it’s game over.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Vols had a moral victory and now they’re back
We've already seen 2 Vols in this forum this weekend! I thought I dun run them off.. but...

"WE ARE BACK, BABY"!!!

weareback-wereback.gif

buckpasser

Bryce Young has not impressed me at all. Anyone with that much talent around him should look like a pro.

Dang, I was thinking just the opposite. I think he’s pretty solid. Extremely good for his age and experience. I wouldn’t trade him for an AK 47 or whatever y’all’s fan base calls the kid y’all are threatening to run your coach off over.

bullgator

Dang, I was thinking just the opposite. I think he’s pretty solid. Extremely good for his age and experience. I wouldn’t trade him for an AK 47 or whatever y’all’s fan base calls the kid y’all are threatening to run your coach off over.
AR15......:rofl:

Im not saying Bryce Young is a slug, it’s just that he’s been billed as the guy that will make folks forget Mac Jones. He makes young guy mistakes and Bama’s offense just doesn’t look like they have in recent years. With the way Saban recruits Stevie Wonder could play QB and put up serious numbers.

buckpasser

Im not saying Bryce Young is a slug, it’s just that he’s been billed as the guy that will make folks forget Mac Jones. He makes young guy mistakes and Bama’s offense just doesn’t look like they have in recent years. With the way Saban recruits Stevie Wonder could play QB and put up serious numbers.

I agree with some of that. Just saying, We don’t want your SKS. That’s all.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !

Bryce Young has also been sacked 17 times this season. How many of those should have been tossed away?

17 times for a Bama QB?

Mac was sacked 16 times over his career at bama.

I sure hope UGA hits him a lot and very often!

Last edited:

AccUbonD

I use to like listening to McElroy but him and his Buddy lost me Saturday night after the endzone fumble. The bias they was showing was unbearable. Calling it a fumble recovery in endzone that’s fine but leading up to that is what they was trying to change with the viewers. Even his buddy said something like well looks like he lost possession but regain it before crossing the line. Unreal

MCBUCK

You think it’s bad now, let them win a ring, which is likely.
The Hooch will run red from Koolaid next year.

Of course it will. It isn’t an 2018 NCG and whether or not Tykee Simmons was onsides, or the short comings of a single questionable play call in 2012...maybe the one off game in 2007 or maybe even a dropped pass. This is the sum of all those parts. It would be a culmination of 41 years of frustration and the fatigue of rivals one single response to every good team UGA has had...”1980”. Even a rival such as the barn, that is fully owned property of UGA still wants to throw up “1980”...Amd for a while it would shut UGA fans up, because we had nothing in response but in the last 10-15 years the current has changed and Georgia owns all of our rivals: USCjr, Barn, vawls, flarduh, tech. If Georgia can kill the beast, then the Hooch will righteously run red with the Koolaid...it’s long overdue. But first .....flarduh.

BuckNasty83

For the simple reason our defense. As in they will shut down both the Gators and the Vols.
Yall do have a great defense, but it's not faced a really good offense yet either. And it likely won't this season. Clemson has fallen hard, Arkansas is fun, but don't have the horses. Auburn, meh. UF is down as well. UT is alright. Bama is hot and cold.

I was actually looking forward to the UGA/Clemson game this year, but man, what a disappointment they have been.

Even Oklahoma, which should be in the playoffs is barley getting by.

Like I said in an earlier post, things seem to be aligning perfectly for y'all this year.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

BuckNasty83

You disagree? Yall have faced 1 team in the top 25 in scoring (Auburn-25th) And 1 in top 25 with total offense (Ark-18th)

Florida and UT will be the next and then Bama.
Even those teams have lost at least 2-3 games with the exception of 1 loss KY which likely loses to us next week.

We have faced 3 Heisman candidates and 4 teams inside the top 10 with total offense (Bama, Ole Miss, Pitt, and UF).. 3 inside top 25 in scoring, with UF at just outside at 26th and yall coming up.

So actually, y'all haven't. Not anyone to test your defense anyway. Florida and Tennessee will be the best yall get in regular season, then Bama in the SECCG.

I don't see anyone inside top 5 beating y'all unless it's Bama

MCBUCK

You disagree? Yall have faced 1 team in the top 25 in scoring (Auburn-25th) And 1 in top 25 with total offense (Ark-18th)

Florida and UT will be the next and then Bama.
Even those teams have lost at least 2-3 games with the exception of 1 loss KY which likely loses to us next week.

We have faced 3 Heisman candidates and 4 teams inside the top 10 with total offense (Bama, Ole Miss, Pitt, and UF).. 3 inside top 25 in scoring, with UF at just outside at 26th and yall coming up.

So actually, y'all haven't. Not anyone to test your defense anyway. Florida and Tennessee will be the best yall get in regular season, then Bama in the SECCG.

I don't see anyone inside top 5 beating y'all unless it's Bama

Spin level:

Professional. Genius.