11/12 AM

jhanie79

Rutcation is almost over. Been pretty good. Headed back to last night's spot, hopefully big boy strolls by. Good luck folks. Go Dawgs!

bangbang gang

Back at it in alittle in Telfair. Gonna sit in the same spot where I shot the 8 yesterday afternoon. Bumped a good one on the road in last night going to pick up the buck

dang

DANG !!!
Been in the tree for about 15-20 minutes now. Bonus hunt. I dropped my bag with my binos and coffee in it….nothin to fish it up with and I don’t wana climb down. Guess I’ll do without

hunter922jr

Up a tree in Cobb had the wide 8 on cam last night hope he comes back in this morning!

Hunter922

On the edge of some big pines and a creek flat in Cobb. Just had a small buck come from the pines to about 3 steps right below the stand. He looked almost white walking thru the moon light. That was cool....

Bubba_1122

Up a tree-pine flat on edge of creek bottom in north Lowndes with my 8 year old grandson.

Scrape line along edges of woods headed into bottom.

He kilt a button last year ( first deer).

After a “real buck” this year.

fireman32

"Useless Billy" Fire Chief.
Sitting at the water hole again, been a lot of action here this year. Didn’t see any on the ride over, hoping they come freshen up these scrapes all around it. Good luck all.

Stumpy0429

Not as cool as I was hoping for this morning. Something special about walking in with the moon as your light.

Spooked a doe in the food plot on the way in. That was about 40 minutes ago hope she didn’t scare everyone off this morning.

GLA

buckshed

Tripod in pike hilltop overlooking 2 depressions in cutover. Small plot 80 yards away..had lots of buck activity on my cams last night