11/18 AM

sprewett

Watching Jeff Davis county wake up from a double ladder. Hoping my triggerman gets the opportunity to squeeze one of on ole big boy from last night. But anything is fair game, it is his first so if it is brown its down. While he was climbing up I put out some good ole stanky stank in a tree a bit off.
Hoping he gets one!!!!!

AJLBucks

Walker county, hardwoods at foot of mountain with thicket and farms below me. Wind is all over the place as expected, pretty gusty too. I got a little sweaty coming in and dropped my light jacket. May have to climb down and grab it, happy hunting y’all

Spotlite

Resident Homesteader
One of my favorite spots. White oak ridge overlooking a catfish pond. My 15 year old nephew has a similar view about 150 yards to my left on the next pond.
IMG_1973.jpeg

Toliver

Toliver, I bet you are hearing folks shooting wood ducks.
I suppose that's possible. I know there are dove fields around B F Grant so I just assumed that's what it was. I've never been anywhere around duck hunting so that never crossed my mind. Whatever it was, they've apparently killed them all because there hasn't been any shots now since about 5 or 10 minutes after I posted that.

turkeykirk

Opening day gun season in NY. Over looking a thick creek bottom where the deer like to hide when the shooting starts. Haven’t deer hunted up here in a while. Waiting for the right buck or bear to come along. Good luck to everyone!IMG_8329.jpeg

BigBass123

On the ground in Bartow. Brought the climber then realized there was a bluff 10 yards from where I wanted to sit higher than I’d be able to climb.

1 big doe dropped off a point within 30 yards of me. Looked like she was running from something and stopped to check what was behind her several times. Hope that means a buck won’t be too far behind.

Heard 6 shots within a minute of legal, nothing since.