11/18 AM

turkeykirk

Sounded like a war up here in NY earlier. Kinda quiet now. Might go get a cup of coffee to warm up. :biggrin3:

Curtis

Excuse me, but isn’t this supposed to be the peak of the rut here in SoWeGa? Spike cruised through an hour ago. Nothing else. Going stay another hour is so. No shots heard other duck hunters at dawn.

sgrantham

Up a tree at Horse Creek WMA, haven’t seen a thing. It’s been quite this morning I’ve heard three shots.

DynamicDennis

Excuse me, but isn’t this supposed to be the peak of the rut here in SoWeGa? Spike cruised through an hour ago. Nothing else. Going stay another hour is so. No shots heard other duck hunters at dawn.
Not in my neck of the woods either

sleepr71

Was starting to get pretty windy…about to call it a morning..then,at 0945..here comes 3 does feeding through,followed by a 4 point,then 10 minutes later..here comes 2 more does from a different thicket.! No activity all morning..until 0945. I could have slept 3 more hours:biggrin2:

flatwoods

Going to start easing out of here. I think I will investigate where those does were blowing at me this morning.
Hunted here 3 times and they were there all 3.
Might hang a camera and find that BBQ sammich I mentioned.
Good morning over all.
Take care folks.

Liberty

My 10 year old shot a big doe from the same stand and with the same .308 rifle my 8 pointer was shot with Thursday. I think we’re done for the year unless 8 or better.

Ace1313

Found out why it was so slow. I had two pit bulls without collars roaming the woods. They tried to take a bite out of this fella getting out of the stand. I will leave it there to stay within the Mod rules.

Worley

Moon phase, temps, 2 full moons in October ….heck I don’t know, but this is slowest GA November I can remember at the house. A few at night, but honestly no mature bucks. I ain’t much for rut activity in the home state ….I’m thinking bucks may have been abducted, not sure …..

Big7

The Oracle
Thinking about it this afternoon.
I got things I actually NEED to do, especially Sunday.

I don't know whether to get a sit in or not.
To sore to go really but scared not to knowing I probably can't Sunday.

When it gets real cold, I won't be going very much.