11/2 pm

Bowhunter Matt

rain finally letting up here in elbert omw to the lease to find out what it washed away.

oldfella1962

You're braver than me hunting on a rainy day. I'm paranoid about sudden rain washing away a blood trail. :eek:

Timberchicken

Tattnall county box stand overlooking hay fields on new property. Rain coming down ☔

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 428

davidf

Back out in Crawford County on a food between pines and a hardwood ridge. Looks like the rain is finally gone.....good luck everyone

boarbutcher

Been in the same blind since daylight except from 1:30 to 3:00 had a meeting with a teacher. It has rained all day here in Bleckley.

Hickory Nut

Couldn't cross the swollen creek to get to my ground blind so I opted for the tree stand in a Laurel thicket. Hall Co.

Bowhunter Matt

Well it's raining again but I did have a small doe just walk through. The radar forgot to tell the rain to move on

BurkeFarm1919

I am at a pinch stand between two hardwoods that the big 6 was seen last night in the rain. Hope he makes apperance tonight so my son can take him

BurkeFarm1919

I was ready to stay at camp cause he was out cold sleeping. He wakes up out of no where and finds me and says dad we cant kill them sitting here