11-25 am

turkeykirk

S. Fayette co. Windy and 30deg. Nothing yet.

phillip

We have a fat zero here so far/ looks good in here all we need is a deer to make it perfect

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    161.9 KB · Views: 544

alantaylor

Ughhhh. Our beautiful 1 1/2 old just came by and I believe he ha s been shot in the leg. Neighbors shot at what they called a huge buck Friday afternoon as they were leaving the house. Came out of hedge row and two guys shot at it 4 times. By the time I figured what was going on he was in the thick stuff. Maybe we will see him again. If he still isn't using the leg we will probably put him down. Man just a gorgeous young buck.

turkeykirk

Hey I'm in bat mode hanging upside down // dog gone smart phone

I was thinking it was just real windy were you are! Lol

Had 4 doe cruise through 2 by 2. Shot at two, but they were farther than I thought. Lost both arrows. No blood anywhere, and I never heard them hit. Man. This is my first year with the bow, and that was my first opportunity to draw back. I feel sick.

DSGB

Just finished some coffee and was gonna update to say nothing here since the four point, but just had a teeny tiny spike come sneaking by.

DSGB

Come on by and I'll pour ya a cup. :cheers: :D

phillip

We still at zero my hunter is getting little frustrated her forth time her forth time to hunt in her life/ last year first hunt killed her first just sitting for 30 mins told her not to get use to that will be some long days / she is 25 just learning so much fun / give a few more minutes then we out til afternoon / be safe out there and enjoy the outdoors

DSGB

Gonna hafta start calling this the baby buck stand cause that's all I've been seeing.

Headed to the house for some hot breakfast.

lectrikman

Nothing, and I mean nothing in Elbert. I don't know how much longer I can sit here.

turkeykirk

Headed in to get some lunch and warm up.