11-26 am

alantaylor

Back at it in taylor county. Its 44 here with a steady light rain. Should be a good morning.

Good luck all and be safe.

Goddard

In covered tripod over looking power line in Houston. Raining pretty heavy. Glad for the cover!

jatola77

Here is Macon county raining off and on i hope it is as good as it was last time I sat in the rain good luck everyone

Trophy buck

In shoot house in hardwood bottom in Sparta.. Raining off and on light wind! Last time here god blessed me! Hoping for another one this morning! Good luck everyone!

fireman32

"Useless Billy" Fire Chief.
Waiting on daylight here in Dooly, off and on rain with a little coolness to boot. I've had good success in the past hunting in the rain, hope today brings some more. Good luck everybody.

L

Leroy1

Think I will hunt on the back porch over looking a 5 acre broom straw field with a nasty thicket surrounding it. Killed a good one here two days ago. good luck everyone be safe and stay dry.

Laytdogg

In a groundblind in Jenkins county and rain is just starting. Hoping to get some meat for thanksgiving lunch! Good luck everybody!

Big Foot

No covered stand and no to this much rain bow hunting....proud to see all the GON guys getting on it this am....not surprised.

I feel like a panzy now, thanks

Laytdogg

If I end up walking out balancing my blind on my head, should I hang my orange vest out a window? Lol

Last edited:

Johnny44

Squirrels squirrel squirrels. Neighboring club just turned out the dogs. Hopefully they push something to me.

WishIwuzhuntin

On a power line in washington county. Deer have been elusive lately. Hope the rain changes that. I JUST WANT TO SEE SOMETHING! Good luck everyone.

fireman32

"Useless Billy" Fire Chief.
Note to self, never position a tin roofed ground blind beneath anything that may fall onto it. It got my heart rate up a for a second or two.

Goddard

Power line crew working with a tractor about 150 yards behind me....trying to decide if I should stay, move(thus is only stand with top, or head back to camp. They have been working for about an hour. Do you think it will scare off the deer?

WishIwuzhuntin

Goddard it's hard to say. Look how many times you see deer feeding on the side of a busy highway. Then again they may not be used to equipment in their backyard.