11/5 am

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
Slept in today, duck and deer hunting can wear an old man out. Getting ready to work her deer up in a bit

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
Two twin y.o.y. 2" spikes fed thru together, and so did a big fat longbeard.... which is odd because he was alone. When I see one turkey in the fall, I expect to see more.

rugerfan

This woods seems dead right now, hasn't been anything moving in over an hour. No shots heard. Starting to get bored, thinking about all the other things I could be doing.

00Beau

This woods seems dead right now, hasn't been anything moving in over an hour. No shots heard. Starting to get bored, thinking about all the other things I could be doing.
Yesterday all my cameras came alive around now , it's dead here right now too. I expect action in next 15 plus minutes. That's why i got here about 30 minutes ago.

Dupree

We are about to head home. Son just texted me he is on the ground headed my way.

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
Afternoon and evening seem to be the ticket right now here, for now. That's what the cams say

Ace1313

I saw a yearling, truly acting lost lol. I’m sure mom is around. Walking out found several new scrapes and some decent rubs. We need a rain bad.

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
Dang this mellinium tree seat is just to comfy to get up out of and walk back to camp.
Got an idea for a weightless (and folds down small so easily packable), non-water absorbing (so I can leave it in the woods), high R-value (warm), and versatile (so it can be used as a mountin seat pad for sitting on a rock, log, stump, or ground). It'll even be convenient for layin down on the ground for i lil nod and a wink.

rugerfan

Giving it another hour, then gonna have to call it. My butt is asleep.