18/52 Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

FERAL ONE

Shutter Mushin' Mod
10 second exposure , trick drb taught me !

Attachments

• DSC_1241 copy.jpg
    DSC_1241 copy.jpg
    250.4 KB · Views: 157

Browtine

Awesome shots! Mine is actually on my cell phone and I can't get it to go to my email account. :banginghe I've sent it twice and it still isn't there! I may miss this week. :cry:

Ya'll more than made up for it though. :cool:

Browtine

Ok, FINALLY got it to send and receive! I love this photo more than most I've taken for the challenge even though it's technically horrible and from a cell phone. Sometimes the photo means more than the means of capturing it and everything else put together.

Here's the deal... I had the dead coyote from my other thread on the back of the truck in the garage under good light and was letting the kids see it before I went in to get the good camera for some pics of the kill. I asked baby girl if she wanted to pet it...

She throws her left hand on her hip, starts shakin' her finger side to side at me sayin', "No Daddy, it's nasty! Don't you know that?!?", with a sho'nuff serious look on her face. :rofl: Reminded me of her mama a lot, gettin' onto me like that. :bounce:

This was one of those priceless moments that only a parent could understand and luckily I had the cell phone out takin' a few cell shots of the 'yote and was able to get a shot of this as she scolded me! She turned her eyes back toward the truck just as I got the shot, but you can still see the waggin' finger just a goin'! :rofl:

I had no idea what I was gonna try to do for this week's challenge photo, but when I saw this on the cell phone screen I knew I had nailed it! :cool:

May not be much to anyone else but this shot is priceless to me. ;)

Attachments

• 18of52.jpg
    18of52.jpg
    167.2 KB · Views: 152

Browtine

Whew! And in under the wire again, beating my self imposed challenge of sticking with the original Sunday @ midnight deadline by 17 minutes! Man, I've cut it close a couple times. :bounce: I honestly thought my difficulty in sending the shot to my email was gonna kill me this week. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.