2017 Turkey Smack Talk

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Like we needed another gun.

This is the 1st one ever we had as ours with screw in chokes.

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
Beagler I got 600 acres of prime rabbit habitat rt down the rd from u , we need to get together next season and give it a try, we might could get ol Kmack to ride over for a day !

My goodness yes. You don't have to ask me twice when it comes to the dogs and chasing bunnies. Always ready.

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
I always give a speech to new guys that hunt with me. If my dogs feel your pellets from being trigger happy you're gonna feel my #8's from being upset.:cheers:

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
Lots going on while you on the road. Especially with them killing all the turkey on your place before you get a chance. 8 gobbling today and 0 when you get back. I can just see you now kmac.:cry::cry::cry: Team 10 fixing to unleash on your property.:bounce::bounce:

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Me and my daughter got her a blind put up this afternoon just in case they don't want to play , this food plot has a strip of chufa through the middle that is absolutely destroyed , and full of gobbler tracks , put 2 cams up to get an idea of what time they are visiting , by the way I absolutely hate to set in a blind, but it works with a 13 yr old ! Good luck to anyone taking a kid or someone with a disability this weekend !

Little team tin on the board yet.

Latest posts