Telecheck Results 2024 **5/16 Update. Final Numbers**

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
Good analysis. Most of turkey management (and turkey populations) is out of our hands when it comes to season dates, bad limits, and all things hunter, unless you’re killing hens. Sort of like carbon credits and climate change… They’re both a scam and a joke empowered by fake science and poor excuses for scientists. Luckily, no matter who thinks what, that part of the equation is settled now. Moving on to REAL solutions for a better future-habitat, disease, tools and tactics for hen and poult survival.
It would be nice to have thread and big discussion on what we can do to help poult survival. I think predator control is a big help. The GON magazine has the coyote cull goin on now, that's an extra incentive on top of helping poults. What else can we do to help poults and hens as far as tractor work, lawn mower work or other stuff

deerslayer357

I am holding off on doing any bushhogging until June- I realize everyone cannot do that in all situations, but for my purposes I am trying to leave as much cover as I can for nesting and poult rearing.
Is June 1st okay to mow? June 15th? I would like some feedback on when it should be safe to mow.