? 2022 Smack talk thread ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
Bearded hen trophy next yar

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
Fun year. Hope y’all enjoyed it.
yes sir Always do
It's the same fer me either way as ah always need people at camp ta tell me how much fun ah had the previous day

sea trout

I ain’t got no turkey birds neither.

Really hoping a bird will get lost when the season finally starts this summer n wander over my way from the neighbors property while I’m out there with my little pop gun.
i wouldnt werry bout it bubba, them birds always find their way to ya

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
I ain’t got no turkey birds neither.

Really hoping a bird will get lost when the season finally starts this summer n wander over my way from the neighbors property while I’m out there with my little pop gun.
I was reading the comment without looking at who posted it and was about to say you are starting to sound like turkey killer Bubba

Bubba_1122

I was reading the comment without looking at who posted it and was about to say you are starting to sound like turkey killer Bubba
I‘m thankful that I occasionally get lucky from time to time (had to work a lot harder than I like to kill that stray bird last year).

I did see the 3 Amigos during deer season. Them three jakes tormented the stew out of me last year. Beat up my decoys regularly and ran every one of my cowardly gobblers off the hunting property. Them Amigos were just plain mistreatful to me and my grandboy.

They had done grown real beards when I last saw em. Hope it’s a ”he who gets the last laugh“ kind of situation with them boys (assuming they ain’t moved to the next county by now).

When’s the season start this year? Is it before or after Independence Day?

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
It will start the 3rd Tuesday after Sir.
.....(unless if n you awn my team again then i'll message ya)
Season started hear a skuirl season...freezer space an all

antharper

Staff member
I’m about to go check a couple cameras I put out in hopes of getting a gobbler picture ! Will report back

antharper

Staff member
I already check for ya. Your going to be surprised!
Thanks , send me some pictures . Can’t get my card reader to work . I hate these things . Gonna try it in laptop in a few . Cooking fish right now

sea trout

I’m about to go check a couple cameras I put out in hopes of getting a gobbler picture ! Will report back
Report back wisley , think if n ya want kmack on yer team or not

antharper

Staff member
Report back wisley , think if n ya want kmack on yer team or not
Haven’t seen a turkey since I killed one last spring

Status
Not open for further replies.