Administrators and Moderators

Big7

The Oracle
How do you find out who the Administrators and Moderators are for the individual Forums and Sub Forums so you can PM them a question about a particular Forum or Sub Forum?

It used to say out to the side who it was on the old format.

Thanks In Advance For The Replies.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
We’re not assigned particular forums. What’s on your mind?

greg_n_clayton

How do you find out who the Administrators and Moderators are for the individual Forums and Sub Forums so you can PM them a question about a particular Forum or Sub Forum?

It used to say out to the side who it was on the old format.

Thanks In Advance For The Replies.
You really need to stay away from em if at all possible ! There is a reason I usually just state what day it is and the time of said day !

6:37

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
You really need to stay away from em if at all possible ! There is a reason I usually just state what day it is and the time of said day !

6:37

It's like they have Leprosy only it's much worse.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
I see this one got moved out of the OT forum. Probably good for some.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
I moved it here to protect some of those ungrateful individuals from themselves.

They would be wise to hope we don't get tired of babysitting them.
And I thank you and all Mods and Admins for all the behind the scenes work that Y'all do to keep us in line and this site on line. (y)

Hoss

Had the grand boys for a couple of days. Ages 7 and 3. Wore me out. Let’s see be a moderator here or babysit the grand boys hmmmm give me the grand boys, I can send them home.