American Non-Woke company list.

Toliver

Since we speak so much of companies that have caused so many to stop buying from them can we make a list of conservative valued companies that most people here would still buy from? Locally owned, locally sourced, well made products supports conservative values, doesn't virtue signal... whatever makes you think they're a good business. Instead of all the negativity toward the undesirable, let's share the desirable ones and help them out with our purchases.

If a thread like this exists, link it here and we can bump that one and delete this one.

DannyW

I found this list on the interwebs. Seems to be researched and revised as necessary. But certainly not all all-inclusive.

I wonder which side of the fence companies we patronize, Hornady, Speer, RCBS, Bushnell, Ruger, Zeiss, Midway, etc, etc, etc fall on?

Popular Non-woke companies

Reactions: Dub

bighonkinjeep

Roundhouse Made In USA blue jeans are good to go. Awesome American made overalls and workwear too. USA cotton and USA denim supports farmers, textile workers, and jeans manufacturers.
Reasonable too.
I love the ridgid denim versions.
Levi Strauss has been woke and spending millions on anti 2A causes for decades while making product overseas with foreign underpaid labor and materials.

Last edited:

The Original Rooster

Mayor of Spring Hill
This is a short list for a thread that has been around a couple of days. Probably because there are very few non-woke companies left in this country, unless small privately owned businesses. I don't think the average person realizes how the infection has spread.
The non woke is a short list for sure. That's why I like to do as much as I can with small local business.
Although, there are some local democrat businesses that I'm sure I do business with.

Toliver

I found a company recently while looking for a good quality insulated flannel shirt for my dad for Christmas. It initially looked good and the shirts looked nice. Of course they used the rugged, bearded manly men as models. But then I clicked on "about us". There were 2 long paragraphs. Each consisted of a single sentence with lots of commas. The wording made it very clear it was translated from some other language by someone who had a weak grasp on English. I just moved on.

How is Duluth Trading Co. looking these days? I didn't even know Carhart had gone bad until I read it here. I can't keep up with it all.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
I found a company recently while looking for a good quality insulated flannel shirt for my dad for Christmas. It initially looked good and the shirts looked nice. Of course they used the rugged, bearded manly men as models. But then I clicked on "about us". There were 2 long paragraphs. Each consisted of a single sentence with lots of commas. The wording made it very clear it was translated from some other language by someone who had a weak grasp on English. I just moved on.

How is Duluth Trading Co. looking these days? I didn't even know Carhart had gone bad until I read it here. I can't keep up with it all.

Most of my clothes come from Duluth. Kind of expensive but well worth the money. Especially their flannel shirts and suspenders.

menhadenman

Check out diamond gusset jeans in Tennessee. Made in America and that’s who I turned too years ago after Levi and Carhartt sold out.

Gaswamp

origin and forloh

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word

I hope my Carhart shorts that I already have last for years as they are ideal for my uses.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
The non woke is a short list for sure. That's why I like to do as much as I can with small local business.
Although, there are some local democrat businesses that I'm sure I do business with.
And some of them sell products from woke companies.

cowhornedspike

But then I clicked on "about us". There were 2 long paragraphs. Each consisted of a single sentence with lots of commas. The wording made it very clear it was translated from some other language by someone who had a weak grasp on English. I just moved on.
Your description sounds like that "about us" could have been written by almost any US high school kid today...or almost anyone who uses facebook.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Most of my clothes come from Duluth. Kind of expensive but well worth the money. Especially their flannel shirts and suspenders.
X2 on Nic’s recommends, Flannels, Suspenders and I get their firehose pants to wear while motorcycle riding. Always good quality, watch for sales to take the edge off pricing.

Oh, they have a clearance section in their store located in Kennesaw.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Roundhouse Made In USA blue jeans are good to go. Awesome American made overalls and workwear too. USA cotton and USA denim supports farmers, textile workers, and jeans manufacturers.
Reasonable too.
I love the ridgid denim versions.
Levi Strauss has been woke and spending millions on anti 2A causes for decades while making product overseas with foreign underpaid labor and materials.
Might be just the season but their fat boy selection is limited. I’ll check back after the holidays.

Toliver

I'm headed there tomorrow. My dad will be 74 this month and he stays cold these days. I want to get him one of thosecl thick, maybe fleece lined, flannel shirts. He'll probably sit and watch TV in it.

Latest posts