Ammo Availability - UPDATES

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s getting outrageous, everyone sold out. And if they’re not sold out, they are extremely overpriced.

I was told by a buddy who owns an outdoor store that he has no idea when his stock will be renewed. He said my guess is as good as his. I can still get a decent price on ammo from him, and I understand he is making a living.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

kc65

Anyone in and around leesburg. Leesburg pawn across from old post office has 9mm 42.00 per box aguila...no limit until gone....little too high for me but if your needing them may not be any cheaper for awhile...380 also in stock

Stroker

Went to the Macon Bass Pro yesterday looking for case lube; their reloading section was pitiful, no powder, bullets or even case lube. I have more dies than they had in stock. Sad days ahead.

rosewood

I've been looking for powder to finish up some reloads. Nothing anywhere in the US. Our friends to the north however are sitting on piles and unable to ship to the US. Crazy times.
Bought 3 lbs of various powder Saturday at gun store. Stopped by another earlier and they had several lbs of various powder. None are fully stocked, but powder is still on the shelves in some stores and a few bullets. Primers are what is unobtanium right now.

Jester896

Senior Clown
Went to the Macon Bass Pro yesterday looking for case lube; their reloading section was pitiful, no powder, bullets or even case lube. I have more dies than they had in stock. Sad days ahead.

what were you looking for? hard to believe Sportscenter in Perry doesn't have any.

rosewood

what were you looking for? hard to believe Sportscenter in Perry doesn't have any.
I did stop by BPS Sunday and they had zero powder and as he said, was quite pitiful. I asked the guy behind the counter had they been getting stuff in, he seemed kind of short with me. I asked as nice as possible. Finally got him to tell me they get stuff in about every day, but it sells about as quick as they put it out.

Sportscenter did indeed still have powder. Bought Longshot, RE23 and Levervolution. They had cases of Longshot. I use it in 9mm, 40, 10mm. About a month ago, they had shelves of powder (no primers though). This is the lowest I have seen their powder since after Sandy Hook.

Rosewood

Stroker

Any 6.5 Gredal components, but mainly 8208 xbr and Hornady case lube. I worked in that department for over 5 years and spent a lot of time in the reloading isle helping customers. It was a sad day. Had a bad experience at the Sportscenter many years ago and have never been back, looks like I may have to suck it up and check them out.

bullgator

i picked up three pounds of powder Saturday. 1 each CFE pistol, CFE 223, and WST. Got all from a LGS and they had more.

deermaster13

I just got off gun broker. 8lbs of accurate over 500 bucks With a bunch of bids. Small rifle primers 165 for 500. Crazy!

Status
Not open for further replies.