Another what will he score?

Mackie889

main frame ten with two kickers 16.5 to 17 inch inside spread good brows. I would guess 145 to 150. Looks like 4 year old to me if your on a trophy club where he can live pass him. If not blast him :biggestshoot:
I have a small farm that I am not going to be able to keep him on once the rut kicks in. If I see him, he's heading to the processor with me! ? Thanks for all of the replies!

buckpasser

Good luck! I think he’ll go somewhere north of 145 gross. Post more angles if you can. I’d like to see the beam length.

Tight Lines

I'd guess he is going to be a good 140" and is maybe 4.5 YO this year...nice looking buck, nice brow tines...it's really hard to tell from one pic in velvet...anything else of him?

Tight Lines

Do you know how they get to be in the high 140s-150s? It takes mass spread and time length, tines help but length and mass is what puts your scores up there lol, he’s in velvet hard to tell but I would be willing to bet my house he doesn’t go over 140
I didn't read the thread before posting but you are spot on...

Tight Lines

That's a 120 class buck image below...the one in this thread has a narrower spread but much better brows...I'd guess he is 16-17" spread...17-19" mass...18-19" main beams...24-25" tines...on the high end that puts him right now at 143" or so...without velvet and depending on how much longer he has to grow, he is going to be right around 140" I'd bet though not a whole lot bigger...just my opinion...
field-scoring-a-buck_pic1-1030x425.jpg