Any members here from western Kentucky?

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Words cannot describe the agony and suffering those communities are going thru. I can only lift up my prayers.

Dub

75 degree temps bordered with cold fronts….to say the Southeast is nervous now, too, is an understatement.

trad bow

I live about 30 minutes north of Mayfield, KY. The big one tracked just south of me and there was another one even closer. My place was unscathed for the most part, neighbor lost some shingles.

I can't remember a worse evening!
Glad you and your family escaped unharmed.

trad bow

The front just now starting to roll over my place here in middle Georgia

cramer

You should watch the video the woman made on Facebook as she was trapped.
Look up Mayfield consumer products video

oldfella1962

Yes almost all the deaths from this series of tornados occurred when that candle factory got hit! :eek: There were about* 100 people in the factory and over 50+ fatalities. That's insane, but if you research pictures of what happened to that factory you'll understand why so many deaths.

* the tornado hit around a shift change time so it's hard to get an exact number of the victims, the unaccounted for, the part-time workers, etc. Much like that Florida condo that collapsed, it will be some time before people realize that the people that are missing are truly never coming back and why.

BriarPatch99

I live about 30 minutes north of Mayfield, KY. The big one tracked just south of me and there was another one even closer. My place was unscathed for the most part, neighbor lost some shingles.

I can't remember a worse evening!

Sure glad you all made it unharmed ...prayers for all those who didn't...
My daughter lives just a few more miles on up near Louisville....