anyone ready for a gill swap

mudcreek

got room for one more?

mudcreek

Black Betty

Bug called black betty.......tied on a # 16 caddis hook with a beard and a barred wood duck tail. Nothin fancy, but the bluegills and even shellcrackers love it.

gabreamfanatic

looks like we have 9 tiers. i will keep it open till 12 midnight today feb 15. then it will be closed for tying only. as for me i am headed to bed was a rough night with my redhead gal she was extremely sick. and i am headed to for a little shut eye

kirby999

So; we have 9 ? I'll send 10, just in case we need an extra . I'll try and get them mailed off the next couple of days. I read somewhere folks were using Altoid tins to ship them . That's what I'll be using . Do we need to put toe tags on them with our name ? kirby

gabreamfanatic

looks like 9 tiers. kriby thats what most folks ship them is in that altoids can i have a few from another swap that i am hosting and a few guys have shiped theirs in that. you dont need to place toe tags i think i can handle just 9 tiers submissons to me thanks again guys for joining the gill swap.

luv2drum

I have almost finished mine. I need to tie a couple of more that look good. I should have them headed your way by the end of the week for sure.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
I will have mine in a day or two.

gabreamfanatic

man i better get on the ball i havent even started mine yet. but you know how it is you can knock out the bream killers in just a few minutes. also i have been doing some research for a kayak. and i have it narrowed down to 2. the trident 13 or the caper. but i wont be able to get it some time next year.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Finished mine last nite. Mailing this weekend.

luv2drum

Mine are finished. Got my envelopes so I can mail this weekend. I mailed them on Saturday. So they are on the way.

Last edited: