AR15 magazine question

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
Hello y'all! Hope all is well!!
First off let me admit that I am not AR stuff smart. So if this question is elementarty to y'all please understand I have no clue!
I got my 350 legend upper in the other day. I went to shoot it for the first time this afternoon.
I wanted a smaller capacity mag for it so the mag would not be so protruding while huntin.
The store man told me all AR15 mags work for the 350.
But this one I bought is grey and has DH on it and if I put 1 350 round inside it looks straight and loads and shoots perfect.
If I put 2 or more rounds inside then the bullet kinda pokes up in the front of the mag and the rim at back of the case sits low and the bolt wont catch it and feed it.

I want to go buy or order a low round low profile mag for this rifle that works. What do y'all experts think and what would y'all advise?
Thanks so much!!

Railroader

Billy’s Security Guard.
You got lied to, or the guy don't know what he's talking about.

Mags for the .350 are made a little different, and as far as I know, there are only 5 and 10 round .350 mags being made.

Both are "10 round size", so it will stick out a bit.

Cmmg is your best bet.

Google up .350 mag mod, several good vids out there, and you'll understand why .223 mags won't work.

sea trout

Ok thanks man! I'll look for cmmg

sea trout

Ok thanks man! I'll look for cmmg

Railroader

Billy’s Security Guard.
Allow me to correct myself...There are some 20 rounders available now, just looked.

Dura mag would prolly be fine as well.

sea trout

thanks guys!
I just ordered some from midwayusa. A 10 and a 5.
It looks like they'll be in next week. I guess I'll be fine for a week. I am exited to test these power points on deer and hog though! I think the 5 and/or 10 rd mags will be good size for huntin

sea trout

The 350 legend mag works in the regular AR15 lowers right?