Archery Opportunity

uturn

Not sure if this I the right place to post this so if not please disregard or maybe a Moderator can point or move me in the right direction? Hopefully we’re all good!!

As stated, I have an opportunity for a diehard bow hunter hopefully someone not so unlike myself!!

I’m only interested in pursuing mature bucks with my bow and not interested in someone that will bring up the conversation otherwise once on board as it (gun or rifle hunting) is not my deal not that I have any problem with it what so ever it’s just not what I do!

As I mentioned in another thread, I’m looking for someone hopefully on or near the 1-75 corridor out of Florida to partner with me for travel, lodging and to archery hunt some land in Southern Illinios, this is not a lease, just permission from the landowner farmer to come hunt some of his ground! You will be my guest, teammate and partner if you will and the hunting ground will cost you nothing!

If you think you might be interested or know some one that may be a good fit hit me up…thanks!

Scott

slow motion

Hey thanks man..just an aging archery hunter on an island it seems like at times…good to have all you good folks to lean on!

Thanks again!
Hit me up anytime. Love to talk hunting. Not in your league but I get lucky on occasion.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Seems like a good spot for it and a heck of an offer ! Hope you find the perfect partner, sure wish I was able to jump on the offer .

Ajohnson0587

Not sure if this I the right place to post this so if not please disregard or maybe a Moderator can point or move me in the right direction? Hopefully we’re all good!!

As stated, I have an opportunity for a diehard bow hunter hopefully someone not so unlike myself!!

I’m only interested in pursuing mature bucks with my bow and not interested in someone that will bring up the conversation otherwise once on board as it (gun or rifle hunting) is not my deal not that I have any problem with it what so ever it’s just not what I do!

As I mentioned in another thread, I’m looking for someone hopefully on or near the 1-75 corridor out of Florida to partner with me for travel, lodging and to archery hunt some land in Southern Illinios, this is not a lease, just permission from the landowner farmer to come hunt some of his ground! You will be my guest, teammate and partner if you will and the hunting ground will cost you nothing!

If you think you might be interested or know some one that may be a good fit hit me up…thanks!

Scott
I'd be interested to discuss this further. I live right off I-75 just a few miles north of the Nascar track, south of Atlanta. I am a bow only hunter as well, hunting neighborhood deer. I hunted public land in Illinois last year for the first time, ate tag soup looking for a mature buck. Feel free to PM me

flatsmaster

Scott
Hope you find just the right person U
Solitude in the stand is awesome but before climbing up or after climbing down it’s nice to have fellowship and help

uturn

I'd be interested to discuss this further. I live right off I-75 just a few miles north of the Nascar track, south of Atlanta. I am a bow only hunter as well, hunting neighborhood deer. I hunted public land in Illinois last year for the first time, ate tag soup looking for a mature buck. Feel free to PM me
Will do..thanks for the interest!

uturn

Hope you find just the right person U
Solitude in the stand is awesome but before climbing up or after climbing down it’s nice to have fellowship and help
Thanks Flats!

Yep, think I remember you mentioning in a conversation you’re a minute or 2 older than I am at 64 this year…time for going it alone is waning and I didn’t end up going last yr basically because I just didn’t have the gumption to go it alone…really didn’t think it would be that hard to find a like minded running mate when I began the journey 20 yrs or so ago but it sure has!!

Thanks again for the kind words Sir!

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Mighty kind offer, I’m just a few more minutes ahead of you, 72. Had to give up my bow. Using a crossbow now just to get to go early but it’s not the same. I hope you find the right partner to share hunts with.

uturn

Mighty kind offer, I’m just a few more minutes ahead of you, 72. Had to give up my bow. Using a crossbow now just to get to go early but it’s not the same. I hope you find the right partner to share hunts with.
Yessir worthy cause as I see it…my plan is to continue on well passed that 72 of yours good lord welling…thanks for the kind words!