ATF Decides Solvent Traps are Supressors

rosewood

A Mountain Dew bottle is just a bottle until you duct tape it to the barrel of your .22?
They are splitting gnat hairs IMHO.
Any way to make law abiding patriotic Americans that believe in the Constitution look like criminals.

Rosewood

transfixer

They supposedly are classifying the solvent traps as " suppressor parts" , which we all know is really what they are, and they're going after the makers of those solvent traps for selling suppressor parts, which evidently requires them to have a FFL license of some sort, which they do not, and then after the people that bought them if there is a paper trail,

its just a way for them to justify their existance at the ATF, and a way to try and get more tax money

Dub

I saw a bad guy use a pillow to silence a revolver on an old episode of Perry Mason.
Are pillows going to require a stamp?

The goons in charge seem to have it out for the MyPillow guy.

Better leave him alone, those pillows work great for me. Their dog beds are solid, too.

rosewood

The goons in charge seem to have it out for the MyPillow guy.

Better leave him alone, those pillows work great for me. Their dog beds are solid, too.
It is because he is an unapologetic Christian conservative. Before they figured that out, they liked him. Much like all of Hollywood and the Dems liked Trump until they found out he was running as a republican.

Rosewood

treemanjohn

Banned
It is because he is an unapologetic Christian conservative. Before they figured that out, they liked him. Much like all of Hollywood and the Dems liked Trump until they found out he was running as a republican.

Rosewood
There are Christian conservatives that work for the ATF and enforce their rules . Both sides are against gun ownership

Dub

There are Christian conservatives that work for the ATF and enforce their rules . Both sides are against gun ownership

Meh…..mainly it is the idiot dems who are pushing along with the evil agenda.

The idiots and the idiots who voted for them.

No Christian is having any part in this administration’s sick plans.

treemanjohn

Banned

Don't lose sight with Tribal warfare.... "Christian conservatives" have done more against gun ownership in my lifetime than any other group

Dub

Don't lose sight with Tribal warfare.... "Christian conservatives" have done more against gun ownership in my lifetime than any other group

We shall have to agree to disagree.....matters very little today....what may or may not have occurred in the past can't be changed.

It's plain and clear these current heathen liberal pukes are serving an evil master. Event a blind man could see it.

Stopping the evil from advancing their agenda is all that matters now.

treemanjohn

Banned
We shall have to agree to disagree.....matters very little today....what may or may not have occurred in the past can't be changed.

It's plain and clear these current heathen liberal pukes are serving an evil master. Event a blind man could see it.

Stopping the evil from advancing their agenda is all that matters now.
Forgetting the past is what got us in this predicament we're in now.

Look at republican voting records from the Gun Control Act, to the war in drugs, the assault weapons ban, and the Patriot act..... What have Republicans done to reverse the wrongs of firearm legislation? Zero point zero

I can't blindly support a wolf in sheep's clothing. BOTH sides want to disarm citizens, so government can thrive

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member

We have a Yankee transplant Ashevillian openly lesbian pastor of the United Church of Christ running for Congress in my district this year. She says she is a Christian with strong moral values. :)

Dub

Forgetting the past is what got us in this predicament we're in now.

Look at republican voting records from the Gun Control Act, to the war in drugs, the assault weapons ban, and the Patriot act..... What have Republicans done to reverse the wrongs of firearm legislation? Zero point zero

I can't blindly support a wolf in sheep's clothing. BOTH sides want to disarm citizens, so government can thrive

Wrong.

Vacillating and infighting is what got us in this mess.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Whew.....thats a lot to unpack, right there.

Yankee.....bless their hearts...

Yankee transplant.....go back home...don't want their kind bringing their brand of politics down here. And I can do without their ridiculous accents, too.

Lesbian.....no worries....she hawt ? Axein' fer a friend. She may come 'round to her senses after dabbling with the womenz. She may be fun. :)

Pastor....not all who aspire to that status are well intended. They may have a title...but what's beating in their hearts may not be pure.

Moral values.......I'm more interested in siding with good vs evil. Refinements can be hashed out later on. A person dying from thirst & hunger is gonna gulp & gorge....we can worry about sipping with pinkies up, correct forks, napkins & such later on once we weed out the evil that is bent on wrecking our country.

https://www.jasmineforcongress.com/issues :sick:
She will get the vote of probably every single resident of Asheville, and probably almost none outside of Asheville. Nobody who lives in Asheville is from Asheville. They are all from somewhere else. Not an exaggeration, just the truth.

treemanjohn

Banned
Wrong.

Vacillating and infighting is what got us in this mess.
Which proves my point. Republicans are just as complicit if not more than democrats at infringing on our firearms rights. The ATF transitioned to firearms under a republican president:rofl:. You really can't make this madness up.

You also offered no explanation that I posted regarding republican voting records... Explain the gub control act, war on drugs, assault weapons ban, Brady bill, patriot act, constitutional carry..... All Republican infringements on gun control and liberty:yeah:

I'm firm on the Constitution and the Second Amendment. Im not wavering. Republicans waiver a lot. I will not be a cheerleader for a lying team.

He who is not with me is against me. He who does not help me gather, scatters

Dub

Which proves my point. Republicans are just as complicit if not more than democrats at infringing on our firearms rights. The ATF transitioned to firearms under a republican president:rofl:. You really can't make this madness up.

You also offered no explanation that I posted regarding republican voting records... Explain the gub control act, war on drugs, assault weapons ban, Brady bill, patriot act, constitutional carry..... All Republican infringements on gun control and liberty:yeah:

I'm firm on the Constitution and the Second Amendment. Im not wavering. Republicans waiver a lot. I will not be a cheerleader for a lying team.

He who is not with me is against me. He who does not help me gather, scatters

So long as you aren't one of the idiots who choses not to vote because they don't agree with 100% of the party issues.

Those non-voter folks are a special breed and fall right into the liberals hands.

https://www.jasmineforcongress.com/issues:sick:
She will get the vote of probably every single resident of Asheville, and probably almost none outside of Asheville. Nobody who lives in Asheville is from Asheville. They are all from somewhere else. Not an exaggeration, just the truth.

Whew....not a hawt lezbean.

Yeah....best if she packed up her stuff and headed back North. :rofl:

treemanjohn

Banned
So long as you aren't one of the idiots who choses not to vote because they don't agree with 100% of the party issues.

Those non-voter folks are a special breed and fall right into the liberals hands.

Whew....not a hawt lezbean.

Yeah....best if she packed up her stuff and headed back North. :rofl:
Again you're zigging and zagging. What's a possible explanation err excuse for the Republicans voting records?

I always vote. I will not vote for a liar. I will not vote for a false prophet. I don't care what team they play for.

For the record I have nothing against hot lesbians