ATF Decides Solvent Traps are Supressors

Dub

Again you're zigging and zagging. What's a possible explanation err excuse for the Republicans voting records?

I always vote. I will not vote for a liar. I will not vote for a false prophet. I don't care what team they play for.

For the record I have nothing against hot lesbians

Well then.....we can agree on the latter at least. (y)

I'll vote for the party because anything less is to give a win to the democraps.

rosewood

Interesting these gun grabbing Conservatives have been passing Constitutional Carry in state after state lately. What are they thinking? We are up to 25 states with Constitutional Carry.

Rosewood

hayseed_theology

What have Republicans done to reverse the wrongs of firearm legislation? Zero point zero

This is demonstrably false. Who has stood in the way of the the AWB being renewed? Not the Democrats. As Rosewood pointed out, who has pushed for these constitutional carry laws at the state level? What party pushed for it in GA? What governor signed it into law last month? Who appointed the conservative justices that made up the majority on the DC v. Heller decision?

In recent decades, there is only one party that has consistently passed legislation protecting gun rights and appointed judges that will uphold the 2A. You know exactly who that is.

Is the GOP as pro-gun as you might like? I'm sure some of them probably aren't. Has the GOP ever pushed or voted for legislation that reduced individual freedom? They have. But it's just patently false to say that they have done nothing for gun owners.

And, as a side note, your first post that I responded to referenced "Conservative Christians" and your response was about Republicans. Those terms are not synonymous. Yes, there is good bit of overlap, but there are some conservative Christians who are not Republicans and a lot of of Republicans who are not conservative Christians.

treemanjohn

Banned
Interesting these gun grabbing Conservatives have been passing Constitutional Carry in state after state lately. What are they thinking? We are up to 25 states with Constitutional Carry.

Rosewood
Why now???? Why didn't he push for Constitutional Carry 30 seconds after being sworn in if he was so concerned about our God given rights?

treemanjohn

Banned
I've
This is demonstrably false. Who has stood in the way of the the AWB being renewed? Not the Democrats. As Rosewood pointed out, who has pushed for these constitutional carry laws at the state level? What party pushed for it in GA? What governor signed it into law last month? Who appointed the conservative justices that made up the majority on the DC v. Heller decision?

In recent decades, there is only one party that has consistently passed legislation protecting gun rights and appointed judges that will uphold the 2A. You know exactly who that is.

Is the GOP as pro-gun as you might like? I'm sure some of them probably aren't. Has the GOP ever pushed or voted for legislation that reduced individual freedom? They have. But it's just patently false to say that they have done nothing for gun owners.

And, as a side note, your first post that I responded to referenced "Conservative Christians" and your response was about Republicans. Those terms are not synonymous. Yes, there is good bit of overlap, but there are some conservative Christians who are not Republicans and a lot of of Republicans who are not conservative Christians.
Of course theyre synonymous. Ive never seen or heard of a Christian conservative Democrat. MAYBE one exists. Yes they go hand in hand.

The truth again. The assault weapons ban was pushed for, voted in and signed by a republican president. The Patriot act.. Republicans. War of drugs..... Republicans. Remove the gold standard for currency.... Republicans. Gun control act and wanted all handguns banned... Republican

The assault ban sunset because the republicans knew they lost votes the first go round. They were losing them this time. Why didn't Bush Jr EO it out of existence or take it to the Supreme Court?

Do not lose sight.

rosewood

So you are judging all Republicans today by those that did things decades ago we didn't agree with? I chose to judge folks by their actions today, not those from the past.

Reactions: Dub

treemanjohn

Banned
So you are judging all Republicans today by those that did things decades ago we didn't agree with? I chose to judge folks by their actions today, not those from the past.
If you don't learn from the past you're doomed to repeat it. We can't lose sight. Both sides are against us

We the People forget too easily. No one remembers that Bush 1 bought a lifetime membership to the NRA. Then said he would not support further gun control. Well another lie. The NRA spent millions in advertising to wipe out Dukakis. Then Bush ran a knife in their back when he got what he wanted. He banned through the Dept of Treasury the importation of gun parts.

The NRA forgot that he hated guns and was the only congressman in Texas to vote for the gun control act and even said it didn't go far enough. Remember the Saturday night special dust up after Reagan was shot? Daddy Bush.

Jr's press corp said publicly that he would extend the assault weapons ban

Dub

A pile of paralysis by analysis.

It is clear which party is dead set against us…. and which is the better choice.

Getting lost in the weeds trying to ferret out the perfect candidates worthy of your vote is a convoluted mess.

There are no perfect candidates.

None.

There is simply the party affiliation that is overall better for us and not completely evil in their agenda.

It is clear which is which.

Clear enough for me, anyway.

Meme, yes.....but right on the mark.

Last edited:

rosewood