Back In The Game

Just BB

Folks, I can't tell you how much I appreciate all the help I've received here on the traditional forum.:clap: Inaddition to meeting some quality folks, everyone here is ready to help figure out a problem or two or fifty!:rofl:
I've gotten the correct arrow for my bow now thanks to all your input and Jaspers generosity and I'm shooting better than ever. In the past few weeks when I've come in from shooting, the cats duck under the coffee table to avoid a boot in the rear:eek:, the kids scramble to their rooms and hide::;, and the princess usually just raises her hand to give me the international signal for "don't go there". The past two nights, especially last night, I've come in beeming and last night announced to all that they could come out of hiding, that daddy was happy :cool:and a deer would soon be mine. Again thanks to everyone for a great forum and all your expert advice.......now how can I go mess with FXJenkins....:bounce:

FX Jenkins

.......now how can I go mess with FXJenkins....:bounce:

just keep your head down....on the draw...:bounce:

shoot, I want to hang my FX up and settle down with a shrew or some bamboo limbed honey...thats my goal for next season...glad you've found the zone...

Al33

Great news JustBB!!! Now then, maybe we will get some relief here.:D

Truly, glad things are looking up with your shooting........... and your demeanor.;)

robert carter

Just hafta stay after it. I been doing this for long time and I still will fling one on occasion that causes the bow to turn into a boomarang and go flying. Not really but I did throw one out of the tree at a doe I missed three times.RC

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
wait carter missed ........i bet the animals all breathed a sigh of relive that day........

Just BB

Great news JustBB!!! Now then, maybe we will get some relief here.:D

HAR HAR HAR. I guess I deserved that one..:bounce:

PAPALAPIN

CARTER

How can you throw a bow out of a tree, and miss three times. Did you have three bows in the tree with you? Did you throw the bow, climb down and get it, climb up, then throw the bow (3 X)? Did you have a pull rope attachd to the bow so you could retrieve it after each throw? :huh:

In any case, you must have some very cooperative deer to hang around while all that bow tossing was going on. :biggrin2:

Just BB

CARTER

How can you throw a bow out of a tree, and miss three times. Did you have three bows in the tree with you? Did you throw the bow, climb down and get it, climb up, then throw the bow (3 X)? Did you have a pull rope attachd to the bow so you could retrieve it after each throw?

In any case, you must have some very cooperative deer to hang around while all that bow tossing was going on.

New Design....Reflex-Rebound:whip: