Barrow guns in Butler Ga

Beehaw

I have several guns from there All experiences have been great. I highly recommend them.

Oldstick

I know or have known people that were extremely satisfied customers of Barrow's since the early 1960s and probably before then because I was only 3 in 1960. Some of them have passed away since back then. But I am pretty sure the ownership remains today in the same Barrow family, so you will not be disappointed with the service. As far as I know, it might be the single longest continuously family owned sporting goods place in the state of GA today.

Mauser

anything you want,they got it. Christmas bonus time, we’re going to butler. Been doing business with em 20 years

ddavis1120

My favorite place to buy a gun. Inventory, great price and small town top notch customer service and you can pick up a spark plug while you’re there if you need one.

killerv

Fair prices, wouldnt call them deals, but the thing is, more than likely he'll have it. I was looking for a beretta sp1, he had 32 in stock, brought out all 4 with 32in barrels and let me pick the one with best wood. Could have bought it cheaper in macon without the drive, but he had more choices.

Stroker

Stay far away from that place if you don’t want to spend money!
My camp is only 16 miles from Barrow's, my bank account wished it was 160 miles. Great service and prices. If Bo doesn't have it, you probably don't need it.

sleepr71

Large selection and great service..every time. If you’re after something uncommon..call ahead to see if they have it;)

fauxferret

Bo has been dealing for a long long long time. He gets priority on a lot of premium stuff from the three B's. The running joke is if Bo does not have it nobody has it. He was able to get me a Beretta 486 right over dealer cost.

Fishin & Hunting

Big thumbs up on customer service

FlipKing

My camp is only 16 miles from Barrow's, my bank account wished it was 160 miles. Great service and prices. If Bo doesn't have it, you probably don't need it.
Barrow was the only place in the area that had Hornady 140s 6.5cm early in the pandemic. Always has cool and specialty guns. My camp ain't far either and a Saturday normally means Justin's and Barrows.

Barrows is a very bad place. LOL case in point I took my wife this past Saturday for a particular pistol actually called ahead and confirmed they had one in stock and Mr Bo met us at the counter told him what we were after he gladly showed us the pistol she verified it was what she wanted and the whole purchase was less than 5 mins. Afterwards Mr Bo thanked us for doing business with him so with quality service like that I will continue to do business with Barrow Guns even if I have to drive 2.5 hours to get there. Just don’t service like that in the big box stores. BHS

SLY22

Useles Member !
Myself and many of my family have been buying guns from Bo for many years. Try to go during the week....Saturdays you cant stirr em with a stick.
Great service and good prices.

sleepr71

Myself and many of my family have been buying guns from Bo for many years. Try to go during the week....Saturdays you cant stirr em with a stick.
Great service and good prices.
Same. I really try to only go on Weekday mornings..! That’s the ticket to being able to see EVERYTHING in there. It usually takes a few passes ;)

Latest posts