be easy on me...

nate79

This is my 1st cooking post. Fried up some chicken nuggets, spicy bang bang shrimp and some pasta salad on the side. hope yall like it!:D

Attachments

• DSC00958.JPG
    DSC00958.JPG
    175.8 KB · Views: 446
  • DSC00957.JPG
    DSC00957.JPG
    172.2 KB · Views: 463
  • DSC00959.JPG
    DSC00959.JPG
    177 KB · Views: 464

BBQBOSS

Banned
Don't get to much better than that. Looks good man. Id like to toss some wang sauce on them nuggets! :cool:

carver

hope you made enough for everybody ::ke:

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Ain't nuthin wrong with that!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looks good!

Harley45

Mann that looks great to me.:cool:

nhancedsvt

Banned
I love bang bang shrimp!!!!
A friend of mine knows how to make them. After seeing that I think I need to learn how!

nate79

aint nothin to that bang bang shrimp, just batter it up in cornstarch, fry it and coat in the sauce which is a 1/2 cup of mayo, 1/2 cup of sweet thai chili sauce and some red pepper for added heat. I then mixed up some green onions and served it on a bed of lettuce out of mama's garden.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Looks Great!!!!:cool:

nhancedsvt

Banned
aint nothin to that bang bang shrimp, just batter it up in cornstarch, fry it and coat in the sauce which is a 1/2 cup of mayo, 1/2 cup of sweet thai chili sauce and some red pepper for added heat. I then mixed up some green onions and served it on a bed of lettuce out of mama's garden.

Thanks nate! I'll have to give it a try.

sinclair1

I think I will try the bang bang too. I only see one fork and one glass of tea.....did you eat all that :hair: