Bert-Cooper and Jessica are cousins...

Arrow3

Shhhh.....She didn't want anyone to know...I see he is banned now...I hope she doesn't get it next...

She's been a bobcat killer for years!!!

Toliver

Bobcats are evil and all must die.

Bowbender made me say that.

Al33

Ya'll join in with me on this little song:

Pussycat, pussycat, I love yooooou, yes I doooooo,...You and your pussycat nose..........

Thank you,

Tom Jones

For the record Brandon, I was having fun with the bobcat killing debate. You know, bobcat / pussycat. :D Oh well, poor attempt at humor, I have to admit it. :rolleyes: :bounce:

Last edited:

Arrow3

Al33 said:
Ya'll join in with me on this little song:

Pussycat, pussycat, I love yooooou, yes I doooooo,...You and your pussycat nose..........

Thank you,

Tom Jones

For the record Brandon, I was having fun with the bobcat killing debate. You know, bobcat / pussycat. :D Oh well, poor attempt at humor, I have to admit it. :rolleyes: :bounce:

Who's Tom Jones??

Toliver

feathersnantlers

Who says dreams don't come true!

Maybe I am clarevoyant ::huh:

I never meant the guy or anyone harm. Just felt like he wasn't Woody's quality.

Tom Jones is the great welsh lounge singer. You know "it's not unusual" for Americans especially "Deliah" b/c "She's a Lady" to not know Tom Jones.(I own "The Complete Tom Jones" CD, awesome)

Mrs. Arrow3

Dang it Brandon!

Arrow3 said:
Shhhh.....She didn't want anyone to know...I see he is banned now...I hope she doesn't get it next...

She's been a bobcat killer for years!!!

Jeez, I gave you one simple rule when we started dating, and that was don't tell anyone about my secret hobby...now look what you've done! :banginghe :banginghe I mean, I didn't tell anyone when you started wearing women's underwear a couple months ago...wait.... :eek: ::gone:

Arrow3

Arrow3's Girl said:
Jeez, I gave you one simple rule when we started dating, and that was don't tell anyone about my secret hobby...now look what you've done! :banginghe :banginghe I mean, I didn't tell anyone when you started wearing women's underwear a couple months ago...wait.... :eek: ::gone:

No baby...You have me confused with Jim Thompson...

Mrs. Arrow3

Jim...

Jim Thompson said:
Somehow my name got popped in here too.....

Jim

Don't worry, he's just trying to deflect the attention off his own problem onto someone else. We all know who the real wierdo is... :D :D :bounce:

Arrow3

Arrow3's Girl said:
Don't worry, he's just trying to deflect the attention off his own problem onto someone else. We all know who the real wierdo is... :D :D :bounce:

Can ya'll see the love she gives me?? With this much love, who needs enemies???

Toliver

At least now I know I ain't gonna give my wife permission to sign up for this forum. She might tell secrets, too.

ummmmmmmmm.......... Not that I have any!!

Mrs. Arrow3

Brandon started it!

Toliver said:
At least now I know I ain't gonna give my wife permission to sign up for this forum. She might tell secrets, too.

He knew better than to say I killed bobcats; I live 30 minutes away from the city with Bobcats as their professional bball mascot....but wait, they suck majorly...oh well... :( :huh:

HuntinTom

Retired Moderator
Keep that boy straight Jessica! Looks like he's finally met his match... :love: :)

Mrs. Arrow3

HuntinTom said:
Keep that boy straight Jessica! Looks like he's finally met his match... :love: :)

I'd like to think so...If not, he's definitely met the girl that's gonna try her hardest to keep up!! ::gone: :p

H

HT2

Huh??????

What the "elmoelmoelmoelmo" is goin' on here???????? :hammers: :hammers:

Cousins, Women's panties, Baby.............Etc.........

I'm all confused....... :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Mrs. Arrow3

Don't worry Timmy...

HT2 said:
What the "elmoelmoelmoelmo" is goin' on here???????? :hammers: :hammers:

Cousins, Women's panties, Baby.............Etc.........

I'm all confused....... :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

We forgot who we were dealing with here....Here's what you do: go back to the first post in the thread, and read each one in succession, slowly, and then you'll understand what's going on...If your head starts hurting, take some Advil, ok? :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: ;) :D :D Love ya buddy