Blaze orange law tweak!

cowhornedspike

Only one reason I can think of that some would not want to wear orange...and it's not so that the deer won't see them.

red neck richie

The most dangerous hunt Ive ever been on is a quota hunt on public land. I had orange on and the guy walked past my stand and new I was there. He acknowledged my wave and still fired in my direction at a button buck I let walk.

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
Do you have a link to show how many people are shot every year while deer hunting? And how many were or were not wearing orange? What do you have against it being the hunters choice?

Not right now
No
i Havent expressed my opinion on this matter in this thread

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
The most dangerous hunt Ive ever been on is a quota hunt on public land. I had orange on and the guy walked past my stand and new I was there. He acknowledged my wave and still fired in my direction at a button buck I let walk.

Most shot hunters are on private land and are shot by people who knew they were in the area

RossVegas

I don't trust people, to many idiots out there. I have one of the orange caps on my groundblind. If I'm using natural vegetation as my ground blind, I carry an extra vest with me, and hang it in a nearby tree. From what I've read, deer don't see orange anyway.