Callaway Gardens buys a new range

Brian from GA

I did not even realize this but since Mothers Day is next Sunday, Callaway is shooting a week early and will have a shoot this Sunday, May 3. As always Callaway has a casual start from about 9AM all the way until about 2 PM.

The Callaway Gun Club is off HWY 18 between Pine Mountain, GA and I-185. Almost 1/2 way between the two. Look for the large sign on either side of HWY 18 and turn north off 18 and then turn right into the Gun CLub. Go to the club house and sign in.

We brought Range E home from Augusta so we will be shooting a brand new range of targets and a brand new course never before shot. Last time we cut a brand new course (two shoots ago) the highest score on the course was a 194 or so... from any stake. So we will try to be a little less deceiving. :) NAH!

See ya'll Sunday.

DoubleRR

Brian...newbie here.....do you have dates for Callaway shoots?...have visitors in for Memorial Day weekend...was looking for a shoot that weekend....now if I can remember how to play this game!

Brian from GA

Brian do you mean May 4th?

Yeah you are right. Sorry. fRank called me and told me it was Sunday so I have not even looked at the schedule.

Rocky,

Right now I can not find a full Callaway Schedule but I will find one and post the full schedule.

thanks

Brian Dansby

DoubleRR

Ty

Thank You!....Brian, your allright....I don't care what I have heard about you!

Brian from GA

From my house in Hamilton (which is further away from Newnan than the Callaway Gun Club) I can be at the HWY 34 exit in about 30 to 35 minutes.... but I do drive like a wild child.

We worked on the course last night and it should be mellow compared to the last two. Someone should shoot 20 up this time. :banana: We'll put the finishing touches on it tonight and have it ready for everyone.

Thanks

Brian Dansby

Brian from GA

Course is complete should be a good un!! We are not going up in the hills this time. We'll be back to the White oak ridge soon but not this time.

dhardegree

I hate it, but I always have something on the weekend of the Callaway shoot. And I'm only 20 minutes away. :banginghe:banginghe

BlackArcher

dude...

You in Columbus.....wow

hayseedpaddy

Great day.

I really enjoyed shooting at Callaway today. Thanks for all your hard work on the range and the new targets were nice as well. Thanks, Paddy

Brian from GA

Here are the scores that they emailed me last night. I know of one card that is not listed cause he shot in my group. So I will check Wednesday when the gun club opens to see everyone that registered not just turned in cards. But here is what I have now. If you are not there let me know so I can check on it Wednesday.

Hunter
Kyle Harrison 193
Bobby North 189
Chris Jeffries 187
Jim Harris 177
Daniel Hadley 173

Novice
James Richburg 202
Patrick Ducharme 182
Mike Murray 181
Josh Bagley 135

Open Advanced
Jerry Presley 200
Blake Burger 194
Brian Dansby 190
William Walps 179

Open
Josh Maner 196
Frank Barber 187
David McCarthy 179
Dale Bloodworth 159

Senior
Mike Ortega 148

Women's Hunter
Mandi Hadley 163

Women's Open
Marth Ortega 121

Brian, what about the Eagle class? My son, John Michaeal, shot and wanted to know if any other kids shot and how he placed.

Thanks.