Cam Newton Cut. Mac Jones Named As Starter

James12

Well the Falcons whiffed on Fields (say whatcha will), but it could at least be somewhat exciting to watch.

James12

Falcons whiffed on Mac Jones

Just think the new coaching staff, new GM, newer stadium, desperate town for something exciting… local phenom would’ve been pretty cool. Who knows how they turn out, but I think we’ve seen enough of certain things over and over. But, that’s why I’m a working man and not sitting in the draft room at the roundtable I suppose.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

Big7

The Oracle
He was ALWAYS overrated. ?

As an Atlanta fan- I don't even want to see him, much less have to put up with his bu... Well, nonsense.

Just Sayin'.

The Original Rooster

Mayor of Spring Hill
It's amazing how much difference attitude makes. One super bowl loss and some injuries and he's never been the same. Some guys can come back from hard times and some can't.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
He sure never did much for us here in the Carolinas. Roll over and whine.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
It's amazing how much difference attitude makes. One super bowl loss and some injuries and he's never been the same. Some guys can come back from hard times and some can't.
I remember him pouting in his post game interview after that SB loss. I could never stand him. His antics and “look at me!” behavior were always too much for me to stomach. And the way he clearly always thought he was special and should be treated as such was nauseating. I’m glad he’s tanking.