"Cheap" AT Truck Tires...

HD28

Looking for opinions on a good, "cheap" all terrain truck tire with good tread life.
Size I need is 265/75 R16 and will be on a Tacoma. As we all know, tires have went through the roof pricewise, so I am shopping for good value more so than "prestige" tires. :)
Thanks.

krizia829

I currently have the Cosmo "El Tigre" A/T tires on my Silverado and I love them! No road noise and no issues off road so far. Never been through thick mud with them, but they've been great so far

normaldave

GON Weatherman
"Value"
"Tread Life"
These have both covered and then some. 4 sets in our family now, all very happy with them. One of the quietest AT profiles, but admittedly begin to sing just a little as they get worn down.
Tire.png
Sumitomo Encounter AT

transfixer

I ran a set of Nexen Rodian at pro ra8's on my Silverado 1500 and got almost 50k out of them, and bought them again for my 2500hd and got over 40k out of them, they rode very smooth, no noise, and were even decent in mud at the hunting lease, they used to be pretty cheap on Amazon or Ebay, currently running Adventuro AT3's in 285/75/16's on the 2500, quiet ride, wear evenly, haven't really tried them offroad yet,, but the tread should be at least as good if not better than the Nexen's , found them cheaper than Nexen this last time , so decided to try them

Big7

The Oracle
Pep Boys is having a sale. Buy 3 and get the 4th tire free.

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
Look at the Ironman All Country AT. I ran their MT tires and was pleased with them.

sghoghunter

I have those MTs on my 250 they replaced the AT's. They are decent for the price.

Talked to a guy last weekend at the tire store and he said he got 75,000 miles on a set of MT’s on his 250. I’ve got ridge grapplers on my Tacoma now but looking hard at the MT’s for it in a few thousand miles.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

Hankook DynaPro ATM RF10 Off-Road Tire - 265/75R16 114T​

These came on my Frontier, in the price range being discussed. They’ve worn well and been a good tire on and off road.

hopper

Talked to a guy last weekend at the tire store and he said he got 75,000 miles on a set of MT’s on his 250. I’ve got ridge grapplers on my Tacoma now but looking hard at the MT’s for it in a few thousand miles.
If I get anywhere near that I'm a happy camper. 1st time running the Ironman MTs. I was expecting 40-60 time will tell. I did better than that with the Ironman ATs.

Latest posts