Check out these 2 dogs

molly

We went to this location last night to hunt and to film "Night Vision"...three coyotes came in but from the wrong side...how ever we were not able to shoot.. wrong direction "safety" however we did get a few seconds on film. I checked the camera this morning around 10am and had lots of pictures starting around 11pm last night after we left around 10pm....they continued to come untill 5:30am this morning......We had no luck killing one last night..I wanted to kill one on film real bad.....I didn`t get in bed untill 3am I have been shot out all day......I`m thinking about going out tonight and get set-up around 10:30pm and watch for the camera to flash....when it does...guess what??????? I will turn on the scope and whack me one....I may set a caller close by and call for a couple of secs. around 12 mid night....I think I`ll stay untill 1am hopefull I`ll kill one before then ...that is if the wind is right......I`m wanting to kill the big Black one.

Attachments

• 2-Dog.jpg
    2-Dog.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 486

molly

Are all these pics latly over that dead cow?
We were filming at this location last night....we left around 10pm and these pics were at around 11pm after we left...had alot more on in the night I went this morning to move stand around 10am....pulled SD while there....had alot of pictures

Rabbit Tracks Everwhere~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~>

It's been several days, no word from, Molly?

I sure hope that, Big Od Black Yote, didn't catch him Sleeping, and Eat Molly Up!!

Where are you Molly??

D.R.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>:crazy: