Coley: HE GONE!

TinKnocker

https://www.google.com/amp/s/247spo...ey-leaves-Georgia-for-Texas-AM-142691457/Amp/

Called it earlier today:

Plot twist:

Apparently Coley was Brock's lead recruiter. He also really likes Monken.

Meanwhile Coley has scrubbed his Twitter of UGA stuff (he may be on the way out the door soon) and this may be a 1 year deal for Monken before he takes another NFL gig IF this season goes well with Newman.

I would be 0% surprised if Brock decommits before this is all said and done.

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
Kirby has FINALLY seen the writing on the wall!
Evidently Kirby was upset with the play calling!

Run, Run, Pass, Punt was a no go for Kirby!

I told y’all he SUXS, he may can recruit but he can’t call plays!

TinKnocker

Kirby has FINALLY seen the writing on the wall!
Evidently Kirby was upset with the play calling
What’s odd is when Chaney was here Kirby used to give him THE BUSINESS over the headset. But you never saw that this season with Coley. ??‍♂️

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
What’s odd is when Chaney was here Kirby used to give him THE BUSINESS over the headset. But you never saw that this season with Coley. ??‍♂️
Kirby avoided a lot of questions about Coley and the Offense this year, I just don’t think they were on the same page!

Change helps Coley may improve and make it work for A&M???

We will see I guess!
If UGA stays the same Monken will be GONE and we know it’s all Kirby!
Time will tell!

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
I am heartbroken over this. :p

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Think his replacement is already there. They hired Faulkner as a QC analyst (whatever that is) and I would not be surprised to see him take Coley's place on the staff. The gut is good with QB's and receivers. He also will be good as a South Florida recruiter.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Kirby avoided a lot of questions about Coley and the Offense this year, I just don’t think they were on the same page!

Change helps Coley may improve and make it work for A&M???

We will see I guess!
If UGA stays the same Monken will be GONE and we know it’s all Kirby!
Time will tell!

Main thing A&M wants, is his South Florida recruiting success.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Well personally I appreciate what Coley did for us while at Georgia as a recruiter and position coach. He got promoted until he reached his level of incompetence. It happens in all jobs. I have no personal grudge toward the man and he represented us well and did the best he could. He wasn’t ready to be an OC. No big deal.

Also, Kirby acted about as swiftly on this as he possibly could have. It’s not like he could fire mid season. I know he technically could have but that would have been a mistake.

As for him not laying into Coley during games like he did Chaney, it’s pure speculation but I’m guessing he was more willing to do that with Chaney because he was an old hand at being an OC. Coley was a first timer.

TinKnocker

As for him not laying into Coley during games like he did Chaney, it’s pure speculation but I’m guessing he was more willing to do that with Chaney because he was an old hand at being an OC. Coley was a first timer.
Coley was OC at Miami.