Coley: HE GONE!

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Didn't see an offense either ?

Kirby only had Kirby to blame

And he never blamed it on Coley publicly. Even though he has known for a while, that changes were coming. He made a mistake when he put Cooley in that spot, and he was most likely part of the issue with the O we ran. He recognized the issue and is making steps to correct them.

FootLongDawg

The defense returns 9 of 11 starters and all of the second string guys. There’s no unknown there. Tennessee won’t score much so the GA offense being an unknown now doesn’t bother me much.

We were in the same boat this year with offensive returning starters and we all saw how that worked out. While I agree it is advantageous to have lots of returning starters, you never know. NOBODY saw the collapse of our offense comming this past season.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
We were in the same boat this year with offensive returning starters and we all saw how that worked out. While I agree it is advantageous to have lots of returning starters, you never know. NOBODY saw the collapse of our offense comming this past season.
That’s true but we aren’t breaking in a new coordinator on defense. That’s the difference.

TinKnocker

Same players and same coaches on the defensive side of the ball though. Totally different from the offense losing the OC, 4 NFL receivers and a 1000 yard rusher.

SpotandStalk

Like the pic that RackMaster showed. That defense gave up just as many points to GAST. Again, it was a young unit. According to this, y'all ranked 61st in total offense. Purtty bad with such a talent gap yall impose on everyone lol

So the mighty dogs offense, with all those weapons, ranked just under Fsu?? Good lawd??

ribber

I know you mean that as a smart remark...

But... Richt is a DGD. He was an outstanding OC before he was a HC. I think he is still a Dawg at heart.

All Im saying is if he and Kirby could get along, I wouldnt be opposed to the idea. And itd be much less stressful on Richt than a HC position.
Man, I agree with every word. Don't think it would ever happen, but would love to see Richt in Athens as OC.

Twiggbuster

All this ranking is just like political polls— useless.
TN played a crap bowl, AU lost their crap bowl and UGA won their New Years Six bowl.
Plus we slapped around the hillbillies and hicks in the regular season. With a “ low ranking “ offense.
Y’all are hilarious ?

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
True. But that was an inexperienced defense that even got pushed around by GAST lol
Good lawd something's just never change, I think if someone was to do some digging this is the same excuse Bucky has used for several years running now...... Either offense is young and inexperienced or the defense is........ And he says Slayer takes his statements out of context.......

BuckNasty83

Good lawd something's just never change, I think if someone was to do some digging this is the same excuse Bucky has used for several years running now...... Either offense is young and inexperienced or the defense is........ And he says Slayer takes his statements out of context.......
Obviously you don't follow college football outside of Ga. Our roster needed a MAJOR overhaul. When Butch came in and rebuilt us, we were young for 2 years straight. When freshmen and sophmores make up the majority of your roster, your considered a young and inexperienced team.

Pruitt didn't have much of anything to work with when he got here. Sounds cliche, but it had to be rebuilt. Both lines, our lb Corp and secondary. This year, those guys will be mostly sophmores and more freshmen. Hopefully Harrison Bailey is one of those freshmen. We've taken our lumps these past 2 years, but it'll pay off long term as most young teams do by year 3. When I said we were young, we were actually one of the youngest teams. That was a known fact in the media and cfb world.

Slayer posted most of his material in that thread, AFTER we dropped the east in 16. We had beat Ga and UF and was a sure fire bet to win the east and play in the SECCG. But we lost half our team and fell apart towards the end of the season, losing to SC and Vandy of all teams that year. As Slayer would, he mocked me by creating that thread. And any time I'm wrong, it ends up in there.

Me and Slayer have always gone at it and always will. But he don't offend me. Me, KYDawg and Brown even swap punches. And as crazy as it gets and seems to viewers, it's really not as bad as it may seem. I troll yall often. It's become a ritual. Some get it, some don't. But I have multiple people pm me from here being respectful and making peace. Slayer has told me multiple times he'd like to buy me a drink. But you and Tin just come from a different place. More of tasteless hate vibe. That's fine. I don't care for everyone either. But you either try too hard, do it wrong, or I just don't get you.

When I posted about the Cheer and dance team, do you seriously think I gave a flying **** about that? It was funny from the "we're back" spectrum and some of you took it like I was serious. Therefore, I felt obligated to explain it to few of you that obviously didn't get it and you throw it in that thread ?‍♂️.

Everything I said about the OC has been true to this point, or is still yet to be seen. Just because you dislike me or don't agree don't mean to throw everything in that thread. Again, trying too hard and doing it wrong. Let a few things play out at least.

Now look, got me in here wasting a perfectly fine whiskey buzz explaining nonsense.

John Cooper

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Always glad to know I can get under your skin .........

Trust me Joepuppy gets me and knows how I am.

Bucky you are a good guy no doubt, you just get to caught up in the moment!

What we really need is a sports forum lunch for all us folks who live around Chattanooga!!!!! I don't think you are to far away.

John Cooper

Obviously you don't follow college football outside of Ga. Our roster needed a MAJOR overhaul. When Butch came in and rebuilt us, we were young for 2 years straight. When freshmen and sophmores make up the majority of your roster, your considered a young and inexperienced team.

Pruitt didn't have much of anything to work with when he got here. Sounds cliche, but it had to be rebuilt. Both lines, our lb Corp and secondary. This year, those guys will be mostly sophmores and more freshmen. Hopefully Harrison Bailey is one of those freshmen. We've taken our lumps these past 2 years, but it'll pay off long term as most young teams do by year 3. When I said we were young, we were actually one of the youngest teams. That was a known fact in the media and cfb world.

Slayer posted most of his material in that thread, AFTER we dropped the east in 16. We had beat Ga and UF and was a sure fire bet to win the east and play in the SECCG. But we lost half our team and fell apart towards the end of the season, losing to SC and Vandy of all teams that year. As Slayer would, he mocked me by creating that thread. And any time I'm wrong, it ends up in there.

Me and Slayer have always gone at it and always will. But he don't offend me. Me, KYDawg and Brown even swap punches. And as crazy as it gets and seems to viewers, it's really not as bad as it may seem. I troll yall often. It's become a ritual. Some get it, some don't. But I have multiple people pm me from here being respectful and making peace. Slayer has told me multiple times he'd like to buy me a drink. But you and Tin just come from a different place. More of tasteless hate vibe. That's fine. I don't care for everyone either. But you either try too hard, do it wrong, or I just don't get you.

When I posted about the Cheer and dance team, do you seriously think I gave a flying **** about that? It was funny from the "we're back" spectrum and some of you took it like I was serious. Therefore, I felt obligated to explain it to few of you that obviously didn't get it and you throw it in that thread ?‍♂️.

Everything I said about the OC has been true to this point, or is still yet to be seen. Just because you dislike me or don't agree don't mean to throw everything in that thread. Again, trying too hard and doing it wrong. Let a few things play out at least.

Now look, got me in here wasting a perfectly fine whiskey buzz explaining nonsense.
Bucky I been throwing stuff in that thread since it started.

And no I really don't follow any other team but UGA, why would I ? I am a Dawg fan and could care less about any other team.