Coley: HE GONE!

James12

It’s the S. FL and recruiting where this will be felt. UGA just lost two of its best in Coley and Pittman. But the ole Kirby Shart will git-r-done.

TinKnocker

I doubt it. Besides, too many unknowns for yall. Don't even know who your qb is, if the oc can deliver etc.
The defense returns 9 of 11 starters and all of the second string guys. There’s no unknown there. Tennessee won’t score much so the GA offense being an unknown now doesn’t bother me much.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
I love reading the idiocy of some of these guys. First recruiting doesn’t matter and it’s a big joke that we stack talent at all positions. Now we are in trouble because we lost Coley and Pittman and their recruiting.??. Stupid, stupid, stupid.?

BuckNasty83

The defense returns 9 of 11 starters and all of the second string guys. There’s no unknown there. Tennessee won’t score much so the GA offense being an unknown now doesn’t bother me much.
Think we're returning 7-8 starters on defense. Was an extremely young unit this year mixed with converted offensive players. Yall have a good defense, but you've also got to be able to score. Tennessee will be much improved compared to our last few meetings. Looking forward to it

BuckNasty83

Correct. It doesn’t change your lie that you didn’t see any offense from GA.
Like the pic that RackMaster showed. That defense gave up just as many points to GAST. Again, it was a young unit. According to this, y'all ranked 61st in total offense. Purtty bad with such a talent gap yall impose on everyone lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200125-102156_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200125-102156_Chrome.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 3

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
I love reading the idiocy of some of these guys. First recruiting doesn’t matter and it’s a big joke that we stack talent at all positions. Now we are in trouble because we lost Coley and Pittman and their recruiting.??. Stupid, stupid, stupid.?
All y’all did was holler how deep your talent was then when someone gets hurt it’s “we lost the starter we doomed—no wonder we lost. No one can replace him”

Buckman18

I hear mark richt is available

I know you mean that as a smart remark...

But... Richt is a DGD. He was an outstanding OC before he was a HC. I think he is still a Dawg at heart.

All Im saying is if he and Kirby could get along, I wouldnt be opposed to the idea. And itd be much less stressful on Richt than a HC position.