Coon Hunting 2009/2010 Season

GATREE

I'm nine going hunting tonight with my ten month old walker female.I'm hoping she will tree the first time.
Good luck yall.:shoot::shoot::banana:

thomas gose

I'm nine going hunting tonight with my ten month old walker female.I'm hoping she will tree the first time.
Good luck yall.:shoot::shoot::banana:

hope your pup had it easier than we did! my dog turned what i thought would be a good quick one drop night into a good 4 hour one drop night. i guess he wanted me to work as hard as he had to, i walked an hour to the tree but he had a coon! ya gotta love them dogs that will stretch one out and show the meat.

Blue Iron

Banned
hope your pup had it easier than we did! my dog turned what i thought would be a good quick one drop night into a good 4 hour one drop night. i guess he wanted me to work as hard as he had to, i walked an hour to the tree but he had a coon! ya gotta love them dogs that will stretch one out and show the meat.

Man I HATE ONF! Ain't gonna be able to go tomorrow night either man, guy wants to try my dog again tomorrow night.

thomas gose

Man I HATE ONF! Ain't gonna be able to go tomorrow night either man, guy wants to try my dog again tomorrow night.

bring him with you! could be more proof than to tree them runnin jokers!::ke: Thats cool if you cant we'll hook up one night next week if you want.

Blue Iron

Banned
bring him with you! could be more proof than to tree them runnin jokers!::ke: Thats cool if you cant we'll hook up one night next week if you want.

We'll sure get together and go. I'd lot rather him see him treein' easy coons off his feeders that grubbing up a track on Oconee LOL.

Everybody keep your eyes open for a good young Blue female, if I sell this male I'll be in the market for one.

thomas gose

We'll sure get together and go. I'd lot rather him see him treein' easy coons off his feeders that grubbing up a track on Oconee LOL.

Everybody keep your eyes open for a good young Blue female, if I sell this male I'll be in the market for one.

I understand. its hard enough for a blue tick not to grub up a good track!:rofl:

GA DAWG

Once again,your crazy for selling that dog! You aint gonna be able to replace him.Youll spend twice as much trying! Specially if hes like you say..Get deep and get hooked fast with the meat..Bluedogs like that are hard to come across.You should know this by now:whip:

GA DAWG

Oh yeah,We have national forest up here if ya'll want to ride on up one night:D

savage_15

well boys sunday night put in one word was Edited to Remove Profanity ----Edited to Remove Profanity ----Edited to Remove Profanity ----Edited to Remove Profanity ---- on us and the dogs we turned out at 9 and the dogs went deep fast then i heard buster strike then tree so i went down found him and he had one high up in the tree and asi said before this is new land so we are not real familiar with it so i came back out and loaded buster becaus i could only make one drop started back in the woods and heard my buddies dogs treeso i went to them but they were a little further than we expected so we walked about a mile then didnt hear em so we pulled out the quick track and on long range just barley a beep so we kept walkin found one then went for the other we found him in a hole baying so we got him out the started back to the truck and then realizing our youth smarts we didnt know where we were so we just kept walkin and about 4 miles later found a road this road ran into a pasture so we walked in the woods next to the fence for a little under a mile through thick briars and brush then finally found the main road got on it found my truck loaded and left right as it started rainin noty to mention my boot filled with swamp water ha ha that made for some real fun but i got home and there stands momma at 130 when i was supposed to be home at 10 needless to say she was a little upset lol but it turned out sorta good except for the mileage of the night well guys keep em treed and keep em true

thomas gose

Oh yeah,We have national forest up here if ya'll want to ride on up one night:D

Yeah buddy tell me a good time. Aint scared of public land seems all i have to hunt down here,you know since coon hounds are supposed to scatter deer from lease land.

Blue Iron

Banned
Once again,your crazy for selling that dog! You aint gonna be able to replace him.Youll spend twice as much trying! Specially if hes like you say..Get deep and get hooked fast with the meat..Bluedogs like that are hard to come across.You should know this by now:whip:

To much profit to be made! If he lays the money in my hand I will have made GOOD money, PROFIT.

He is a real nice dog, and I hate to see him go, but I'll find another one...............I hope :rofl:

jmfdakaniterider2

To much profit to be made! If he lays the money in my hand I will have made GOOD money, PROFIT.

He is a real nice dog, and I hate to see him go, but I'll find another one...............I hope :rofl:

Ya but son money is easy come easy go .......

One day your left leg will just up and kick you in the butt for it ....... Trust me been there and done that :banginghe:banginghe:banginghe

savage_15

treed 2 gettin ready to go to blue ridge this weekend for a weeklong hunt may do some turkey shootin too

GA DAWG

treed 2 gettin ready to go to blue ridge this weekend for a weeklong hunt may do some turkey shootin too
Good luck on the turkey shootin..Its still not prime time up here yet! Who you hunting with up there?