Deer camp... aka home away from home pics

BIG RANDY

Finally getting around to posting here. My wife and I bought 107 acres in Hancock county back in March. It's only 3 miles from another 70 acre tract we already own so looks like we're finally done leasing land. These pics are from the realtor website, I'll try to get some current pics up soon.

Attachments

• DFbackporch.jpg
    DFbackporch.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 229
  • DFearth.jpg
    DFearth.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 242
  • DFdeerinplot.jpg
    DFdeerinplot.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 234

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Finally getting around to posting here. My wife and I bought 107 acres in Hancock county back in March. It's only 3 miles from another 70 acre tract we already own so looks like we're finally done leasing land. These pics are from the realtor website, I'll try to get some current pics up soon.
Nice place.

NickDeer

s-l300.jpg

Let me take you on a tour of my camper.
To start, we have the drivers seat, thats where a lot of time is spent driving to WMAs and camps. Now we'll take you to the backseat or the sleeping quarters. Works great for midday naps and sleeping. Now we'll take you to the floor of the backseat. That the storage closet where various clothes and rifles go.

In all seriousness its either the backseat or a tent, depending on the time of year. I'll get a camper one of these days.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
s-l300.jpg

To start, we have the drivers seat, thats where a lot of time is spent driving to WMAs and camps. Now we'll take you to the backseat or the sleeping quarters. Works great for midday naps and sleeping. Now we'll take you to the floor of the backseat. That the storage closet where various clothes and rifles go.

In all seriousness its either the backseat or a tent, depending on the time of year. I'll get a camper one of these days.

We need a shot of the tailgate er kitchen too ?

Triple C

s-l300.jpg

Love it! Nick...Spent many a night back in my much younger days sleeping in the bed of a 1972 Datsun "Lil Hustler" pickup. That thing would go just about anywhere and if you got stuck, you and your buddies could just lift it. Don't ever recall seeing a posted sign back then either.

NickDeer

Love it! Nick...Spent many a night back in my much younger days sleeping in the bed of a 1972 Datsun "Lil Hustler" pickup. That thing would go just about anywhere and if you got stuck, you and your buddies could just lift it. Don't ever recall seeing a posted sign back then either.
Those are very cool!