Deer season driveler's have #384...

Status
Not open for further replies.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
All ramrods should have two marks on them. One for an empty barrel and one for when it is loaded with a charge and projectile.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
All ramrods should have two marks on them. One for an empty barrel and one for when it is loaded with a charge and projectile.

My .50 Hawken was marked like that. Gave that one to my son to get him started ML.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
I shot a sabot out of that rifle. .50 sleeve with a .325 grain Barnes .45 hollow point in it. It was like shooting any 45/70, very accurate within its range.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Good morning folks…

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
morning batbro and Ruger

Is it raining up your way?

puter.jpeg

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Light rain in the 30184 this morning.

Radar and ground truth are different here. Not even drizzling here when I went outside.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
I can hear the rain on the metal chimney cap in our living room before I look at the radar.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
Morning you all,ground is wet,rain dripping off roof. More rain coming. Excuse me while I have a cup.

Nicodemus

Old and Ornery
Staff member
Mornin`, folks. Flooding here, nearly an inch of rain already. Getting ready to get this left eye fixed in a little while. I despise going to town anytime, but especially in this kind of weather.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
Mornin`, folks. Flooding here, nearly an inch of rain already. Getting ready to get this left eye fixed in a little while. I despise going to town anytime, but especially in this kind of weather.
Prayers go with you, then for relief of your knees.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Happy Birthday sugums

Now we know why you requested a vaca day today.

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Morning. Safe travels and success with the eye doc, Nic.

I'm heading into town shortly to go watch my daughter get sworn in as a GA attorney by the Cobb Co. Circuit Court judge.

But first, another cup of coffe.

Morning to the rest of you drivelers.

Status
Not open for further replies.