Defective Family Tradition DD-14 ladder stand

ddavis1120

I've always bought Millennium tree stands because I've never had any issues with them but I think my next stands will be Family Traditions.

uturn

Good lookin truck ( I bet she’ll go anywhere) …. I’ve sat a few family traditions and they are awesome!!!
Thanks and Yep! Fondling name the Danger Range although not a ranger at all but, named by my son many years ago…it was storming and had been for sometime he had a friend up and they wanted to get to the very back of the property in the swamp where the Bigguns are…property was absolutely flooded and his buddy said we can’t get back there can we…and my boy said No worries man we’ve got the Danger Ranger she’ll go anywhere we want!! And so it was…

Blackston

My buddy called my yota the “ meat wagon”and so it was !!!! But they tell me all the time “ you know this ain’t a side by side right “
Thanks and Yep! Fondling name the Danger Range although not a ranger at all but, named by my son many years ago…it was storming and had been for sometime he had a friend up and they wanted to get to the very back of the property in the swamp where the Bigguns are…property was absolutely flooded and his buddy said we can’t get back there can we…and my boy said No worries man we’ve got the Danger Ranger she’ll go anywhere we want!! And so it was

Thought I’d follow up…as luck would have it, I got the call last week my landowner had beyond timber harvest on my lease so up I went to pull everything I could and found some I had forgotten about over the years so…here‘s to the quality of the family tradition (2) had been out 16 yrs and (1) 7 yrs on the 1st run and 6 yrs on it‘s last location hoping my son would come back up for a gun hunt someday!View attachment 1204665View attachment 1204666Here‘s to ya Jack Turner!!!
Now that’s what you call a hunting wagon right there !

uturn

Now that’s what you call a hunting wagon right there !
Thanks man! I consider them the ultimate hunting machines…I’ve got the back loaded up with all my needs for hanging lock-ons and doing any stand work, harness, lifelines, bow hangers, extra straps, lopers, saws etc etc..I could keep goin (3) lock-ons in the back in this picture..plus it has Heat, AC, Country Music and it’s street legal too! I’ve had a couple of them over the years and have tried many different combinations but, the small SUV is just hard to beat!

You sound like me ! I’m the same way when I do things like that.. I really like seeing pictures of folks doing stuff like this pretty cool bud

Matt.M

Big fan of Yotas. Had an old 1995 Landcruiser that could do anything we wanted. Buddy that spent some time "overseas" called it the War Wagon. Loved it.