Destin Offshore Charter Recommendation

GAbuckhunter88

I putting together a trip for some of my employees to destin in mid october. There will be 16 of us so I will be needing three big boats.

Anyone have recommendations for charters down there?

Tight Lines

I've been fishing Destin for the past 30 years...highly suggest talking to Captains and getting one you like and have him circle up the other 2. You could do 2 boats of 8 or 3 boats of 5-6 (better). Assume you are talking deep sea all day? The further you go out the better the fishing, especially since the snapper season is over.

I just did an 8 hour trip with this guy and he was great for my family...his kids work the boat with him and did a great job...his gear could use an upgrade but these guys have gotten hammered with C19 so I was ok with it...I would book him again in a heartbeat.

https://destincharterboatvengeance.com - Captain Matt

Tight Lines

BTW, when I interview captains down there I try to find the ones that grew up down there and have worked the boats for a while...Captain Matt has traveled all over the ocean as a captain for private billfish fishing boats, and his deck hand's last name is Destin. As in the town his family founded...

Worley

Captain Stan Phillips hard to beat in my opinion. .He got some awesome boats and one heck of a Fisherman

ASH556

Captain Mike on the Lady Em is what you want.