wooden stick slinging driveler
Great song pick GW.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
morning sugums

The last one got lockeded

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
My "good-morning" drive by....hopping on a video call. Catch y'all later.

Chili cook-off today at the office....My entry is Venison Black Bean chili (sorry 'bout the beans, NCH)....the others don't stand a chance.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Mornin.:( Hate to hear bout Dave. He was a DGD through and through. First time we met at the 1st Hamburg gathering. A UGA game was on. We sat at his campsite and listened to the game just him, me and Chris reminiscing about old time Georgia football games in the Classic City. We kinda bonded that day. :cry:GON miss the fella.

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Had BKA(Burger King Associate)/HDM03, (Harley Davison Motocycle '03) and last but not least the Possum's # but can't locate in my phone . . .

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Had BKA(Burger King Associate)/HDM03, (Harley Davison Motocycle '03) and last but not least the Possum's # but can't locate in my phone . . .

Did you look under marsupial?

trad bow

Morning Ms H

trad bow

Morning DW

trad bow

Sitting at audiologist office with my mother. I believe hearing is overrated as most people don’t seem to use it very well when they have it. Guess it is hard to hear for some folks because it seems they walk with their head stuck up their rear.
Listening is a lost skill that most people have lost.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Sitting at audiologist office with my mother. I believe hearing is overrated as most people don’t seem to use it very well when they have it. Guess it is hard to hear for some folks because it seems they walk with their head stuck up their rear.

I listen when I can hear.

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
I was always told that you have two ears and one mouth for a reason....you should listen twice as much as you talk....

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
Last posted on 10-28.................. :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts