Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Good morning folks…….

fflintlock

Useles Billy’s Clubhouse Maintenance man
The roofers are supposed to be having all their materials and trash trailer delivered sometime today. They'll start the new roof tomorrow morning. Then on Thursday the gutter contractor is scheduled to replace all the gutters and downspouts. Hopefully the guy doing the pressure washing shows up on Friday. Now I need to find someone to paint the upstairs windows.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
I’ve managed to eliminate lab read trips. On my physical, I request labs before the visit. We discuss as part of my physical. Get them pulled at a Walgreens that has a lab. My heart doc has a little machine in each exam room. They pull blood, put a small tube in the machine and it spits out a strip of readings in a couple minutes.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
I have a good painter. He’s no bargain but does a good job.

flatwoods

My buddy down at Waynesboro just had his house redone. It looks great.
They used a really thick, insulated vinyl. It's wide and looks just like hardy board. I really like it.
He said I wouldn't like the price. Came out of Michigan.

The corners and window/door trim are 4" wide 1/2" thick composite strips. Never needs painting. Looks exactly like a hardy board house. Very solid stuff.

Last edited:

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
morning trad

What is the cause of MsD's double vision? The surgery or the cataracts?

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Good morning to all the nearly blown downwind drivelers.
Got woke up with the neighbors jetting the grease pit at 6 30.
Breakfast has been consumed and almost time to drive amongst the crazies after I finish my coffee.
Hope everyone has a great day with good results .

Status
Not open for further replies.