Oliver Anthony - Rich Men North Of Richmond

specialk

my son sent me a vid of this guy on utube...i like his music, especially the content....might not be for you but give him a listen....cant post because of certain words but it aint vulgar, just search youtube.....

Oliver Anthony - Rich Men North Of Richmond​

BG77

My son just sent me this an hour ago. According to him he’s blowing up on social media. I can see why. Listened to it a few times. Great lyrics. Good replacement for Tyler

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
If you like him you might like Cole Chaney.

Hillbilly stalker

Listened to him this morning on radio WV. It’s a good channel for young up a coming artist. There’s a lot of Kentucky boys on there singing. Logan Halstead is another dandy one on there. There are several more. They still making country music……the radio just dont play it like they should.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

specialk

Good stuff!

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
Powerful. On point.

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
Update—over on the political forum this song has been deemed a setup and part of “the plan” conspiracy

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Listened to him this morning on radio WV. It’s a good channel for young up a coming artist. There’s a lot of Kentucky boys on there singing. Logan Halstead is another dandy one on there. There are several more. They still making country music……the radio just dont play it like they should.

That boy is the real deal. I went and learnt that song a couple years ago.

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
I bought 3 more of his songs on Apple Music without even listening to them because I can’t buy this song again.

Reactions: Dub

oldfella1962

Wow! Great voice on that kid. (y)

Flash

Actually I Am QAnon

oldfella1962

Interesting! I guess I'm not really missing anything by not being in the political forum. I hear enough wild conspiracy stuff in the Fox News comments! :LOL: