Drivelers having the summertime blues #382

Status
Not open for further replies.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
Good song Sir G.

Favorable report on my foot. Good pink skin color at incision. Surgeon said it looked perfect. It looks much better than I expected. I go back in a week for another bandage change. I’m supposed to wear this Velcro sandal thing for three weeks.

Thanks again for prayers and well wishes.
Out of decency and respect for you Milk, I won’t make any cute remarks pertaining to your surgery,at least not right away. I
Can think of a few real gems, but am exercising control and will power. No Craka,I’m not going to tell you either. Time it has been said heals all wounds.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Out of decency and respect for you Milk, I won’t make any cute remarks pertaining to your surgery,at least not right away. I
Can think of a few real gems, but am exercising control and will power. No Craka,I’m not going to tell you either. Time it has been said heals all wounds.

:pop:

I'm jus sayin'......:bounce:

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Trying to get a little bit done outside. It’s hard on a one armed man, the heat and the boss watching my every move. Kind like she doesn’t trust me or something?

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
Trying to get a little bit done outside. It’s hard on a one armed man, the heat and the boss watching my every move. Kind like she doesn’t trust me or something?
Imagine that!

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Good song Sir G.

Favorable report on my foot. Good pink skin color at incision. Surgeon said it looked perfect. It looks much better than I expected. I go back in a week for another bandage change. I’m supposed to wear this Velcro sandal thing for three weeks.

Thanks again for prayers and well wishes.
Continued prayers for you my friend.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
I usually don,t start the harassing until the pain meds wear off.In a week or so it should be open season for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.