Franklin County Fall Auction 2020

Flash

Actually I Am QAnon
The had a good many green tractors, one was a 4wd 5080 I think was the number. Had a few tractors with loaders, one smaller New holland guess 25-35 HP

Flash

Actually I Am QAnon
how big was that bushhog with the twin tail wheels?
Seems like I saw two, one on the hill and one in the grass downhill. I'm thinking one was 6 and the other 7 or 8. really didn't pay much attention to them

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
ok.. I am looking for an 8ft or 10ft

I will go down on Friday evening to look around I suppose

Flash

Actually I Am QAnon
seems like I did see one that was about that size, don't remember much about it, there were a good many bushhogs, some were rough There was a bat wing one

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
seems like I did see one that was about that size, don't remember much about it, there were a good many bushhogs, some were rough There was a bat wing one

I can pull a batwing but I don't want to pay the price of a batwing.
Thanks for the info

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
CT g

Flash sent me this pic earlier. I am definitely interested

Based on what similar tractors sold for at the March sale that one may sell for $2500 - $3000 or less.

WishboneW

Based on what similar tractors sold for at the March sale that one may sell for $2500 - $3000 or less.

I paid $2500 to Vernon Holt 13 years ago for mine. It is finally wearing out and I need to replace it. That price range suits my budget even though I will have to tow 165 miles if successful in bidding

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
I paid $2500 to Vernon Holt 13 years ago for mine. It is finally wearing out and I need to replace it. That price range suits my budget even though I will have to tow 165 miles if successful in bidding

I could “store” it for you for a few years. No charge :biggrin2:

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
here is a really nice looking MF

120324615_970868206744296_1778198732774466024_n.jpg

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
another picture of same tractor
120271768_970953630069087_8107889892886404959_n.jpg

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
That one has had some prettying up done. I’m sure It will fetch a high price or be no saled.

Flash

Actually I Am QAnon

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
2 bat wings, and then that 2 tail wheeled one up by the greenhouse

I bet that green batwing brings some $$$$

Beagler

How long after the sale do they give uou to pick The things you bought? My trucks in the shop and I won’t be getting it back till late Monday.

Last edited:

tucker80

How long after the sale do they give uou to pick The things you bought? My trucks in the shop and I won’t be getting it back till late Monday.

Last time they gave until Wednesday following the sale. I would think it's the same this time, but I don't know for sure.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
It’s still Wednesday
5EB5F138-479F-4EC7-AC70-51DA2AC01F41.jpeg

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
Just found out I'm not working tomorrow so I can attend.:banana::banana::banana:

@NE GA Pappy