Franklin County Fall Auction 2020

K80Shooter

I would love to have a few bags of that Kentucky 31 if it went cheap. I'm guessing it might be old (just a guess) and that would lessen the germination rate. But at the right price (say 30.00 or less per bag) it would be worth taking a chance on it.

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
Are we meeting in the building and what time?

I will be the good looking guy with a hat. :biggrin2:

Flash

Actually I Am QAnon
Hope y'all will give us a trip report. I didn't see anything I had to have so I didn't go

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
Hope y'all will give us a trip report. I didn't see anything I had to have so I didn't go

I'm here. Like you, not seeing anything I can't live without. Couple of maybe possible purchases if they get around to them anytime soon otherwise..............

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
I drove up there but it looked pretty crowded and I wasn't in the mood so I drove back through Royston and got a sausage gravy biscuit and coffee at the Golden Pantry in Danielsville.

Hit the Ingles in Hull and got two 98 cents per lb pork butts.

Not a bad morning.

I'm glad I made the trip without buying a bunch of junk I don't need.

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
the Woods batwing I was interested in brought to much money. It had to have 4 tires, and there was loose motion on one of the stump jumpers. It still brought 6500.

I did buy a wood splitter. I didn't go there looking for a wood splitter, but this was was practical new, and with the Honda engine, I didn't figure I could go wrong. And I needed a wood splitter for years.

tucker80

Wasn't overly impressed this go around, but saw several folks I haven't seen in a while. Good trip all in all.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
My brother got a good deal on a welding table and a drill press. I got a good deal on this deer cart. 4E938556-365D-4A74-87B8-0651608CB458.jpeg

WishboneW

Started the Massey 135 I was interested in at about 9 am. Sounded ole there was a leprechaun in the oil pan banging a 6 lb hammer against the oil pan. By the time the auctioneer got around to it it would not start. Brought $2600 anyway. Way too much $$. The other 2 I was interested in sold for more than I was willing to pay considering the fluid leaks. Still enjoyed the day

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Started the Massey 135 I was interested in at about 9 am. Sounded ole there was a leprechaun in the oil pan banging a 6 lb hammer against the oil pan. By the time the auctioneer got around to it it would not start. Brought $2600 anyway. Way too much $$. The other 2 I was interested in sold for more than I was willing to pay considering the fluid leaks. Still enjoyed the day

Did you stay and see the MF 235 sell? It brought $4000. But it appears to be in good shape.

WishboneW

Yes that was one I bid on. It was in good shape save the seals on the power steering. Both were leaking profusely. I was unwilling to exceed $4k wit what could be an expensively repair, sales tax, and buyers fees

Flash

Actually I Am QAnon
@Milkman what did the table go for. That was the only thing that interested me that would have sold BEFORE I would have had to leave for work.

I did buy a wood splitter. I didn't go there looking for a wood splitter, but this was was practical new, and with the Honda engine, I didn't figure I could go wrong. And I needed a wood splitter for years.

Didn't you have one I thought you were married ;)

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
@Milkman what did the table go for. That was the only thing that interested me that would have sold BEFORE I would have had to leave for work.

ain't much at splitting wood, but she does do a half way decent job of cooking dinner

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member

He got that heavy metal table on casters with the two big vises for $320. The drill press he stole for $30.

Latest posts