From the dock

olcaptain

You don’t really have to be fancy or be a genius to catch a fish around here. For two nights I have freelined three rods with only a large circle hook and live Bream on each about 18 inches below the surface from our dock. Both nights all three baits were gone with a fish on one pole. This was last night’s catch. Someone once said, “there’s no place like home.”

Attachments

• IMG_5378.jpeg
    IMG_5378.jpeg
    351.5 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_5395.jpeg
    IMG_5395.jpeg
    168.6 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_5400.jpeg
    IMG_5400.jpeg
    160 KB · Views: 88

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
You don’t really have to be fancy or be a genius to catch a fish around here. For two nights I have freelined three rods with only a large circle hook and live Bream on each about 18 inches below the surface from our dock. Both nights all three baits were gone with a fish on one pole. This was last night’s catch. Someone once said, “there’s no place like home.”
Click your heels 3 times when you say that. ;)

JonathanG2013

Great job cap. What was the largest cat that you have caught either off the dock or on your boat in the creek?

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
That’s real nice right there! Nice fish too!