God Does Not Predestinate Any Particular Person To Be Saved Or Lost

Israel

BANNED
There is nothing hidden except to be revealed...

For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

Artfuldodger

Boldness is delivering your message with confidence.
Displaying a sense superiority of others due to your knowledge is arrogance.
True and a lot of folks in our society don't like the arrogance of many of today's Christians. But they do love their boldness.

Israel

BANNED
Give what is inside the cup to the poor.

Artfuldodger

Ephesians 2:8-9
For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God,
9 not a result of works, so that no one may boast.

I guess one could boast about God doing this for you, but it would be wrong to boast that you had anything to do with it. As a man we should only boast about our weakness in that we needed God's strength through His gift of grace & faith.

I have some Christian friends who are very good at helping and feeding the others. I complimented them on their work. They said it wasn't their work and gave all of the credit to God. To me, that was an amazing lesson.

Spotlite

Resident Homesteader
True and a lot of folks in our society don't like the arrogance of many of today's Christians. But they do love their boldness.
Boldness doesn’t speak in parables and in attempt to elude away from clear and direct answers with open- ended statements. Boldness is clear in appearance.

Scripture says give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear.

Last edited:

Artfuldodger

Boldness doesn’t speak in parables and in attempt to elude away from clear and direct answers with open- ended statements. Boldness is clear in appearance.

Scripture says give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear.
One member uses too many words and another not enough. Yet both are delivering the plain truth as it is revealed to them.

Spotlite

Resident Homesteader
One member uses too many words and another not enough. Yet both are delivering the plain truth as it is revealed to them.
As a Member, I have no issues with any Members and how they post. I’ve learned when I’m on a cow trail or when someone is speaking over my head - which is not saying much because I’m still learning, not their fault………I just back out unless asked of something.

I have no issues with Staff stepping up to remind others to be clear - we don’t know what’s going on behind the curtain so I neither contribute to nor make lite of their duties.

Plain is debatable, so is truth…..according to…….

Last edited:

Israel

BANNED
It really isn't about man or men as much as some would like it to be. Nor even about length nor brevity as man would measure.

It really is only about the one who issues His call to man through Jesus Christ. It's about the work of one man done in He and His God. And about that one man's faithfulness to God.

As one was not ashamed to sig "It's all about God". (Who speaks still)

Jesus spoke in parables to those who are "without"...but made known to his disciples that theirs was to know the mysteries of the Kingdom of God.

It's interesting you see as you do. To some what appears parable, will see so. To those who see plainness, they do.

Last edited:

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
“The unfolding of your words gives light; it imparts understanding to the simple.”

“The way of a sluggard is like a hedge of thorns, but the path of the upright is a level highway.”