GT is flipping stupid....CPJ extended until 2022

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Congrats! :D

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
friend of mine who is a GT alum said "all i care about is the graduation rate of the team---not how many wins they get"

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
friend of mine who is a GT alum said "all i care about is the graduation rate of the team---not how many wins they get"

Good grief Charlie Brown, they're jocks for crying out loud! facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:

MudDucker

Staff member
Great decision! Go DAWGS!

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
Tech fans just need to accept the fact that they’re not a football school. Heck they’re not even a basketball school anymore.
Mods need to delete any thread that is specifically about GT sports for being off topic

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Tech fans just need to accept the fact that they’re not a football school. Heck they’re not even a basketball school anymore.
Mods need to delete any thread that is specifically about GT sports for being off topic

Harsh. Very harsh. ^:bounce:

HunterJoe24

Best Kevin Butler line. I saw a Chewbacca walking downtown and thought a Tech game was happening, but found out they were out of town.

red neck richie

Who are you going to get to replace PJ. If you don't have a better alternative than you cant make a move. Can I get another squib kick. Where's Mark Richt when you need him. I believe Kirby is even.::ke:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Who are you going to get to replace PJ. If you don't have a better alternative than you cant make a move. Can I get another squib kick. Where's Mark Richt when you need him. I believe Kirby is even.::ke:

Georgia/Georgia Tech rivalry results - UGA 66-41-5. Over the next 10 years it's going to grow to 76-41-5. You know it's so.

:pop:

red neck richie

Were you a history major? How far back did you have to go for those numbers? Maybe back to the Bobby Dodd Era? Or maybe Bobby Ross? Or maybe 1980?:huh:

Were you a history major? How far back did you have to go for those numbers? Maybe back to the Bobby Dodd Era? Or maybe Bobby Ross? Or maybe 1980?:huh:

Don't need to be a history major.. In the decade that Paul Johnson has been at Tech he's beaten UGA 3 times.. And has yet to beat Kirby..

Heck, Paul Johnson's agent was looking to get him out of Atlanta.. He was putting Johnson's name in the hat for the Vols coaching job! That right there shows you how bad he is!:rofl::rofl: